Paint suggestions....

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
ChrisG3

Paint suggestions....

Post by ChrisG3 »

I am going to end up repainting the MX-3 and although painting it all white would be preferred, I have an issue. I can not find any white bumpers, rather all I can find are red. While I can get the flexible paint for the bumpers, I'd rather not paint them unless I have to. With that in mind, what is everyones thoughts on an idea a friend of mine had for it:

Following the body line, paint the bottom part of the car red and reshoot the rest of the car white.

Let me know and thanks,

Chris
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I'm not a fan of red and white cars in general. The flex paint it not hard to shoot. (not any harder to shoot than the regular paint) It is a bit more work to measure it out and mix it, but no more than a few minutes work. I also suggest you paint the bumpers so that the whole car gets a fresh coat. Trust me you will be much happier than the top half looking awesome nad new and the bottom half being a dull old white.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
93-mx-3

Post by 93-mx-3 »

i painted my whole car without fley aint n its doing just fine..........id keep it all one color..i think( my opinion) that it makes it look cheap if u paint it 2 colors like that..but like i said..thats just my opinion........
live life a quarter mile at a time.

life is about learning from your mistakes and not regreting them.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I say paint all of it. If you alreadyh know how to paint it should be an easy task :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
93-mx-3

Post by 93-mx-3 »

exactly....
live life a quarter mile at a time.

life is about learning from your mistakes and not regreting them.

Return to “Appearance”