Experiences with corksport?

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
capamx3

Experiences with corksport?

Post by capamx3 »

I´m not sure if the topic here is at the right place in the forum...please push it to the right place if it´s wrong here

Has anyone experiences with corksport?

I´ve ordered a few parts for my crashed mx and some other parts for a friend...it´s now over 1 month ago that i´ve ordered and payed my parts....after a week a got an email from cs that they have one piece not in stock....they would order them via express from mazdaspeed...another email after i asked the stand of the order was: We are waiting for the parts anytime....this is now 1 1/2 week ago...n
ow it´s for me a problem, the summer started...my mx is standing on the yard and is waiting to get driven again...but i see no light to get the work finished this year when i don´t get the parts...in germany the seller have a time to fulfill their part of the contract but i don´t know about the law in the US...fact is that i could have my car finished when i had bought my pieces here in germany...
Master of big-bored throttlebody!
Mods:
Venom VCN-1000 NOS, custom lightened flywheel, 6pads race-clutch, custom big-bored-tb, modded fuel-pressure, race-header, 100cpi catalytic converter, 2 1/2" midpipe, short-shifter, 60/45mm KAW/Kayaba Suspension/Shock-Kit, Zimmerman Drilled Brake Disk, Stainless Steel Brake & Clutch Line, Exhaust Fogging System, Custom Made Alpha-N-Controlling, Apexi RSM, Water-Alcohol-Injection, 2 Lambda-Meter,
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I have never had any issues with Corksport.

That said, I always send a mail asking about the parts I need, and if they are in stock. I never order parts not in stock.

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Call them and tell them to send what they have in stock and send the other part when it comes in. I have had similar issues. The problem is that they will not fill and ship an order until all the parts are in their hands. CS does not stock much, so you often wait for them to get the stuff you bought. I waited for 3 months for my MS struts.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
capamx3

Post by capamx3 »

Okay...one more week went by....another 2 emails were sent by me....but no answer...
Mods:
Venom VCN-1000 NOS, custom lightened flywheel, 6pads race-clutch, custom big-bored-tb, modded fuel-pressure, race-header, 100cpi catalytic converter, 2 1/2" midpipe, short-shifter, 60/45mm KAW/Kayaba Suspension/Shock-Kit, Zimmerman Drilled Brake Disk, Stainless Steel Brake & Clutch Line, Exhaust Fogging System, Custom Made Alpha-N-Controlling, Apexi RSM, Water-Alcohol-Injection, 2 Lambda-Meter,
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Call, I always call. There is no way to ignore a phone call- well harder to ignore at least.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I've dealt with Corksport many a times, so problem so far. I usually tried to avoid to order from them since shipping cross borner is farily expensive, and even worse is the brokerage bill you get afterwords. Working in the US, i've been ordering from them farily often, and still they've been really good. Even the first time, they wouldn't ship to my US address until I called and confirmed, they sent me an e-mail regarding so, that they do care about fraud.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

I'v bought / dealt with Corksport many times. Always great service and no problems for me. I always speak to Derrick at Corksport, he is always helpful and great at getting back to me, either by phone or email. I'm also in the states, and I noticed your in Germany...maybe it's time for a long distance call?
:)
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
capamx3

Post by capamx3 »

Yes, saddly I´m from germany (germany sucks, german taxes sucks even more)....and yes, it seems to me, that it´s really time for a long distance call.... :roll:
Mods:
capamx3

Post by capamx3 »

So, Derrick has answered my mail...the bushings will be at corksport on 25. April and then he would sent them out to me..... :lol: I get hope!
Mods:

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”