Can somebody help me!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
nthedrk71

Can somebody help me!

Post by nthedrk71 »

I have a 1994 MAZDA MX-3 1.6 DOHC 4-cylinder - and I am having trouble finding an aftermarket header for my car. Does anyone know of any companies that sell them? I know GENIE makes them and I have contacted them about it and they no longer make them. Can somebody help!
Boris

Post by Boris »

I believe you can use a probe header... you gotta modify it a bit though. A few people on this site have done it, and could give you more accurate details about what needs to be done to make it fit.
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
yence

Post by yence »

Corksport has a header for the B6DE.
1995 noble green MX-3 RS (sold)
1994 clear white MX-3 GS (r.i.p.)
1987 white RX-7 FC
1993 mighty grey MX-3 GS
facko

Post by facko »

they have the genie header that he said they dont make anymore....i dont kno if corksport actually has some laying around to sell tho, it would be worth looking into
nthedrk71

Post by nthedrk71 »

Corksport does not have it and can't get it anymore, what was left at their warehouse before was all they had. I talked to Genie in Australlia. Genie told me they bought the company four years ago it was going on it way out of business. Genie thought the export line that
was currently being made (anything outside of Australlia) was sending them under. They discontinued all curent products and destroyed all blueprints to existing headers made. As Genie is current they have not and never will not make a header for this application. They forwared me to Marcor in Canada which was a old genie header holding warehouse. Marcor tells me they can get the header from Genie direct in Australlia,even though Genie direct tells me they dont have it. So I don't know how they are going to get something from Genie that Genie says they don't have, and expressing this to them they got mad and told me to buy something from Genie that I know first hand they dont have. So I was trying to find someone else that past or currenly manufactures that header. If anyone know any leades let me know in a response! (new or used) so I might be able to have one.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”