Pic Request...

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Pic Request...

Post by Tunes67 »

I am hoping someone has a fairly close up pic of a GS engine bay.. I would like to see right where the #4 motor mount is.. with the battery tray and air intake box assembly removed.. I realize this is a specific pic.. and not likely anyone has one.. Oh and the car pictured needs to be a 5spd too. Anyone got a good pic? Stock would be best.. but if you have a pic of something modded in the area.. I wouldnt mind seeing that too since I am making modifications to the same area in my GS. Thanks in advance :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
superman_t11

Here ya go

Post by superman_t11 »

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Thanks man.. but I need much closer than that.. and under the intake hoses.. I need to see the top of the tranny and where everything bolts to it :) Though you live so close I could probably get a look at it directly if your not to busy one of these saturdays :D

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

superman_t11

Post by superman_t11 »

Hey that would work. yeh i live like 20 minutes away. Let me know when your not too busy and ill meet you some where or just gimme ur address and ill drive there. :D
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I am going over to a friends after work tonight.. but I will be home all day tomorrow.. gonna be working on the GS all day. Your welcome to swing by if you want to. I'll PM you my addy and phone #. :)

Tunes67

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”