Cruise Control

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
sirsmokealot

Cruise Control

Post by sirsmokealot »

ok i've pu a ze in a 94 5 speed v6 GS with kl36 ecu. since then the cruise hasn't worked. i hooked everything up properly. is there something i can do to fix this or is it the ecu doesn't operate cruise.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

It should work fine. There is a MOCA member with a KL36 ECU and he still has cruise. I would bet that your vacuum is crimped or not constant to the cruise canister. Check where you have it coming from. It should coming from a place in the intake that has constant vacuum.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

ya connect the vacumn line. the ze intakes don't have the small nipple on the number2 runner. so make the line longer and ring it under the spark plug wires and the vacumn line for the fpr put a tee on that and connect it. Should work then, make sure the tee is before the fpr solinoid if your still using the solinoid
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
sirsmokealot

Post by sirsmokealot »

thanks for the info i ll try that this weekend.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”