Steeb- 1993 GS

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

jrors thanks for all the comments. foglight holes with or without foglights make the car look totally different. i want a driving or spot beam pattern so im sure i wont be using stock fogs. h4 housings are superior to our housings and with hid, it definately is a noticable improvement over stock which is why i got them. i picked up a set of headlights and bumper from an importer here in so cal and i bought the red one on my car now from a member here but the lip was cracked
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

several months ago i registered my car in mr2's @ streets of willow june 22, 2007. i hope to have some stuff installed by then. headers and cat back exhaust something not too loud. i hated having an exhaust before because it was way too loud.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

yesterday.... blue mr2 is getting wet sanded so it looks like doo doo
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

so i got the wheels back from the shop. they refinished everything, anodize stripped the barrels and repolished the lips and instead of a machined face they were clear coated and polished the center caps. gonna get some 225/40/18's but i need to pinch some pennies.

Mazdaracer

Post by Mazdaracer »

Not my first choice for wheel style...but man they sure do look fresh!
THINK FAST, GO RACING!!
2004 Mazda6 Wagon
2004 Mazda3 Sedan
1990 BG8P Protege LX - KLZE - Race Preped - #98 SM - SCCA Solo2
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

i probably would have picked up something less bling but i gotta do it to get attention as this is going to be a shop car and eventually going to be boosted so it will have power to match. its gotta have bling to it so i can get some attention. if i can afford to build another mx3 for personal use in the future, id get something less vip'd. for 18x9 they are remarkably light weight

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”