amazing commercial....

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
PWRD_BY_HKS

amazing commercial....

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

LmAo

mega

WTF

:shock:
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

hahaha... skanky white poodle
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Bite the b----.
Funny commercial though and funnier even more when you consider that Bridgestone is a division of Firestone, the company that killed all those people who bought the Ford Explorers that tipped b/c of tire blow-outs.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

yo man im not defending firestone but.... just look at them ford exploders and you will see how easy that thing can flip on its side.... i dont know man.... i think its just a half as'd vehicle all around.... but the just my opinion....
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Agreed, I don't think it was Firestones fault either. They have been making tires for a long time and I don't see how they were supposed to know that the tire would harmonize with the wheel speed and blow out, but it was still a mess.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”