Height: 27.25"
Width: 13.87"
Depth: 1.25"

This part replaces parts with the following OEM #: B69K152000
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

As long as the guarentee fitment, Id say it would. :)
Tropical Emerald 1993

Post by Tropical Emerald 1993 »

but the height is greater than width? Could be a confusion. I'm in Europe so I'm not like returning stuff that doesn't work :o
lycanthrope

Post by lycanthrope »

just be sure that there is not a difference between one for an automatic as opposed to a manual trans mx-3, sometimes they have the port for the trans lines however, the actual plug/port holes haven't been drilled out, i.e. for the manual transmissions...

you can ask the seller any questions you like just to double check, if they can't supply you with the info, don't buy it...
93MX3-B6ME, homegrown matching on my intake and head, HiFlow-Cat > 2.25" > no res. > Truck Muffler from Meineke (a.k.a. Mexican Flowmaster), 4 wheels with accompanying tires...<br>Image
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

most aftermarket rads have the hookups for hte auto trans no matter what, cheaper to make one for all then to make two seperate, i know there was only one listed for mine and it has the hook ups for the auto stuff
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”