Loving the mx3!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Loving the mx3!!

Post by import_fan7 »

Just wanted to say that im lovin my mx3 ..ive owned it since july 2006 it's been great so far,and i plan to do alot to it ..so this post is for you all to express your feelings about your mx3...may they never become extinct!
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

I got mine in September and I've been loving every minute of it... except when I crashed it... that sucked... but once it gets fixed I'll be loving every minute of it again!... And once the snow melts....
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
neutral
Supporting Member

Re: Loving the mx3!!

Post by neutral »

import_fan7 wrote:Just wanted to say that im lovin my mx3 ..ive owned it since july 2006 it's been great so far,and i plan to do alot to it ..so this post is for you all to express your feelings about your mx3...may they never become extinct!
Ahh a true convert. I've owned a '95 since 2001 after lusting for one since they came out for '92. Great car with classic lines and as much fun to drive with some bolt-on mods as a FWD ride can become. It is interesting to see the mix of owners changing. As more and more MX-3's are "retired" this car is moving into sort of a cult club status IMO. There will no doubt be a hardcore nucleus of owners for some time to come and where models can still be found at good prices, it's great to see new owners aquiring and preserving them.
Image -Jim
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Re: Loving the mx3!!

Post by import_fan7 »

neutral wrote:
import_fan7 wrote:Just wanted to say that im lovin my mx3 ..ive owned it since july 2006 it's been great so far,and i plan to do alot to it ..so this post is for you all to express your feelings about your mx3...may they never become extinct!
Ahh a true convert. I've owned a '95 since 2001 after lusting for one since they came out for '92. Great car with classic lines and as much fun to drive with some bolt-on mods as a FWD ride can become. It is interesting to see the mix of owners changing. As more and more MX-3's are "retired" this car is moving into sort of a cult club status IMO. There will no doubt be a hardcore nucleus of owners for some time to come and where models can still be found at good prices, it's great to see new owners aquiring and preserving them.
Most definatley all true!! mine is a 95 as well forgot to mention that in my post...ive wanted one since about 2002 but never could afford one being in highschool and all at the time, but once i became a full time working man i bought my dream
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

I remember in 98 in my highschool i first saw a kid with a v6 highly modded mx-3. That was the first time i saw an mx-3 and after that i did research into it. Anyways they were quite expensive back in the day but i found a resonable deal on a 92 black 4 banger in mint condition from mazda and got it as my first car. Drove it till 2003 and the clock read 300,000km till it got in a big crash on the highway with a truck. I then bought a 95 v6, but wasnt fond of the colour or interior. It was fun to drive. Anyway i sold it as i overpaid for it but due to the low miles and mint condition some guy offered me what i paid for it 40,000km later and 8 months of solid driving so i sold. Then i had mx-3 withdrawal symtpoms and wanted another but couldnt find a black or se fully loaded GS. Oneday I struck the bullet and found a mint condition 93 special edition. I bought it in aheart beat and i own it till this day. Now has 258,000km and is going strong with no rust and teh interior is like brand new. Will look into a swap next summer or get an rx-8 or used corvette and use the mx in the winter.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”