NEW PICTURES OF MY FRONT END CONVERSION AND FULL BUILT MX-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

wkdmx3gsr wrote:
PWRD_BY_HKS wrote:what kindaf wires are those ...how much could i get some like these....dude you can tell there is alot of work in your car i love the interior looks expensive...
Thanks. the wires are Nology wires very good. What type of motor do you have so i can check and what color would you like. blue, red, orange, yellow, green, purple, black.
KILLA KLZE....dude seriously ....those wires are sick...let me know
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
illapino

Post by illapino »

Fahhhhh!!! I've been watching this conversion monthly on CarDomain and it wasn't getting updated ! Nice to see progress ... Hope to see it at 100% complete though.. good work, keep it up !

now where's that guy doing the Rx8 front end conversion ..... rarg ..
1992 Mazda Precidia
V6 K8 Engine
wkdmx3gsr

Post by wkdmx3gsr »

thanks. yeah i've been busy working late hours. gooing to update the cardomain this week.
1992 MAZDA MX-3 GSR 2.5LTR V-6
2005 SUBARU STI
2004 NISSAN ARMADA
http://www.cardomain.com/id/wkdmx3gsr
http://www.netuners.com
illapino

Post by illapino »

i'm surprised no one ever asks HOW

HOW do you go about doing a front-end conversion?
You're doing it in your own home?
What knowledge does one need to have to be like "okay, i want Nissan S15 headlights on my MX3" and actually makes it happen
HOW did you even know that the components of an RSX's front end (right and left fenders, two headlights, hood, front bumper) have any way of aligning to the MX3s chassis?? and HOW did you go about altering those same components so that they do look coherent on a different car, as from those pictures u definately got every detail intact as if they actually belonged

it just shocks me ... no one asks how
coz i'd wanna lobotomize the front-end of any mx3 any day. its clueless looking face is the primary proponent of its GIRL factor that have made it shunned in the import world.
but i just don't know where to learn ..... . ..... ...
1992 Mazda Precidia
V6 K8 Engine
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Umm a body shop can do just about anything... And you get training from a body shop or from a tech school in body work...

No one asked that because its LOGICAL and they didnt need to ask.

:roll:
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

illapino wrote: it just shocks me ... no one asks how
coz i'd wanna lobotomize the front-end of any mx3 any day. its clueless looking face is the primary proponent of its GIRL factor that have made it shunned in the import world.
but i just don't know where to learn ..... . ..... ...
it could be because he owns his own shop and knows how to do that kind of work :)
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
illapino

Post by illapino »

i went around to the bodyshops in my city..
they all said they only want to fix cars in ACCIDENTS !!!!!

hi.
1992 Mazda Precidia
V6 K8 Engine
En0xmx3_69

Post by En0xmx3_69 »

WOWWW ... wonderfull

I want some update :D
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

illapino wrote:i went around to the bodyshops in my city..
they all said they only want to fix cars in ACCIDENTS !!!!!

hi.
He's got a good point. HOW do you find bodyshops that do crazy conversions and things like that? I wouldn't even know where to start looking.
No more MX-3.
illapino

Post by illapino »

you have to move to a big city that has WestCoast Customs in it .. voila

anyone else wanna roll their eyes at me ?
1992 Mazda Precidia
V6 K8 Engine
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

illapino wrote:you have to move to a big city that has WestCoast Customs in it .. voila

anyone else wanna roll their eyes at me ?

Done!

Seriously though.. there are no custom auto shop in your area? How about the city next to you ?

Are there any local import performance boards in your area that may have ads for custom shops?

Are there any people in your city with custom body work? Why not ask them where they got it done?

geesh you make this so difficult.

:roll: again.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
illapino

Post by illapino »

oh well i've given up anyway

and yea i've kinda lost my patience in having to be the man who has to ask around all the time. call vancouver for a jdm engine and the shop hardly knows what they're talkign about. ask 5 major bodyshops in my city if they can do custom work such as weld out my spare tire well, and they all act dumb. ask 5 major bodyshops in my city if they'd undertake a civic headlight projector conversion, they refer me to go to the other bodyshop that i just visited. ask local tire shops if i can get motegi red center caps and they make calls here and there and find out that they're no longer for sale (even though i called motegi themselves if they do, and they do but i'm the one who has to find a distributor myself); call a toronto bodyshop for a bodykit and man goes yes yes yes, it will be there in two weeks, with full precautions on the realities of fiberglass, and suddenly no word for a month until i follow up to find out nothing happened. ask transmission shop where i can get a used tranny instead of paying them a couple grand to rebuild my own, and they say it would be more expensive (a lie) and have no idea where to get one..

ask ask ask

decided to save up for another car instead ... i'll always be lured to pimports, but modifying this mx3 has drained me ... no one seems interested in this project car ... to invest more money in it is futile

supra mkIV
skyline r32
rx7 fd
sc400

someday i'll broaden my horizon, friends ... but won't forget the car that started it all for me ... lil Siddy ...

:cry:
1992 Mazda Precidia
V6 K8 Engine
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Getting a newer import won't help what you just described. You think they are going to do work on another car, but not a MX-3, just b/c it is a MX-3?
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Illapino, why don't you just do the work YOURSELF
Buy the parts from ebay or online stores that are trusted
If you need help get a friend who has the know how, or learn yourself.
Used tranny? Junkyard, or on here.

Honestly, it's not a big deal owning an mx-3. I do alot of huntin around for stuf as well, trust me. I know what it's like when you phone a place and you ask them for something and they don't have it. The truth of the matter is, i have more pride for my car than i would if somebody just handed everything to me and put it in for me. Its part of owning and modifieing a CAR. ANY CAR. Civics have incredible aftermarket support, so if you want it easy buy a civic. But your car won't be very nice, and civics are everwere so good luck feeling good about your ride and making it original.

Keep your mx-3.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
illapino

Post by illapino »

nah i never trash-talk my mx3 ... and yes, some repairs i have done myself. but when it comes to pulling off an RSX FRONT END CONVERSION, come on. not all of us can really be obliged to really actually do that type of thing (this excludes drawing pictures of it). that's a project of mammoth proportions: alot of trial and error and actual cutting of the car's body itself ... i know the deal with 'he who employs shops to tune his car, ith not a trueth tuner' deal, but when it comes to pulling off an RSX FRONT END CONVERSION, come on. that's beyond the golden law.. yes, tune your own car, but to drastically alter the car's image itself (eye transplants for god sakes): i'd say it's widely acceptable in the jdm world to shove it into an autobody for a couple weeks ...

and modifying the front end of an mx3 has been a passion for basically all of us i bet (ergo, the honda civic halo projector craze). coz the front has always been a lil inebriated ... by talking about different imports, i'm saying you won't have to worry about the front look anymore: no modifications needed: a japanese car that is too handsome won't be like the renowned "girl car" (now aka, gay snickers car): screaming for facial surgery

oops, i think i just rolled my eyes at myself
1992 Mazda Precidia
V6 K8 Engine

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”