Thinking about getting this turbo....

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
94blaze1.6

Thinking about getting this turbo....

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

In my quest for more power i decided that I want to turbocharge my car (DOHC B6). Because I am now a full time student with very little money I have decided that I will use the b6t mani and either a vj14 or vj11. I am in the process of collecting all the parts and I came across this : http://cgi.ebay.ca/88-Mazda-MX6-GT-Turb ... dZViewItem It looks rough lol I know but I cant find anything localy. The vj14 is non existent in our junkyards and every vj11 has been yanked (not that there is to many of those to begin with). What do you guys think??
95 RS so far just a paintjob, rims suspension next then turbo...
Image I have turbo dreams and detanation nightmares
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

really high miles
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

Found one in better condition http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 31627&rd=1

but now I am talking to the seller and he might get a VJ-14 in. I would rahter get the vj14 anyway....waiting.....
95 RS so far just a paintjob, rims suspension next then turbo...
Image I have turbo dreams and detanation nightmares
Boris

Post by Boris »

BEtter to try and find a decent priced new turbo, but it's hard to find I guess. I got a brand new saab turbo and the B6T mani. The mani has a T3 flange already welded on, and I tested to see if the turbo fits. It does. Let me know if you're interested. I also have a brand new intercooler. Let me know if you want it, I will be posting a bunch of stuff for sale within the next week or two (whenever I get enough time)
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
Boris

Post by Boris »

btw, my turbo doesn't have a wastegate on it. Thought I should mention that... but I'm sure you could get one from a junkyard, or maybe even saab itself (don't know how expensive that would be though)

That second turbo is in better condition, but for a little more than $200 I think you could find a new one. I am pretty sure I've seen some garrett turbos (brand new) goin for $300ish
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.

Return to “Forced Induction”