[WTB] lower control arm

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

[WTB] lower control arm

Post by V8KOMX3 »

I may need a lower control arm as mine fell onto my rim last night 4 no reason. Messed up my nice rim 2. any help would be appreciated.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I can get it of the junk yard, how much are you willing to pay? i would need to go to the yard and ask for price. If you give me 10 dllrs + the cost of part at scrap yard + shipping i can mail it to you.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

hey hec thanks 4 the offer homie, I got a chance to really look at it today n it turns out the bolt that help the control arm to the hub is gone n the arm didnt recieve any real damage thank god. so now I just have to find a new bolt, so if you know a place I can get one that would be great but I need one asap as my car is in an albertsons parking lot.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Mazda is the best place to get them. They can wear over time and are a funky little bolt so no other place will be likely to have them. I bought some from Mazda a short time ago and they were pretty cheap. Maybe 10 bucks for both bolts (one on each side, passanger and driver). Also, it would be a good idea to replace the ball joint at the same time. That is the part that bolts to the lower controll arm that goes up into the hub. You can get that most anywhere, but make sure you get the same size diameter as the one that came off. Mazda used two different ones on the MX-3. They started using a slightly larger one mid-93'.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

i most likely have the bolt you need,,a pic of exact location or a real good description and ill send it to you for the postage,,,let me know quick cause snow is coming
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

hey Jimi thanks 4 the offer but im going to order new through Mazda. N PAT a double thanks 2 U 4 the info I am ordering 2 new bolts n nuts and 2 new ball joints n am going to do both side just in case. I love this place, so A big thanks 2 Jeff for keepin it open.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”