WTB: Mx-3's in Ontario

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Phire

WTB: Mx-3's in Ontario

Post by Phire »

I'm looking to buy an Mx-3 in good condition and with or without any mods. This will be my first car and I want to make sure it runs good, has less than 200,000kms and doesn't need too many repairs. I am willing to spend up to $7000 CDN and I'm only looking for sellers in Ontario (Preferably the Toronto area)<p>If anyone has a car for sale or knows someone who is selling there Mx-3 please reply or send an e-mail to steglinski@sympatico.ca Thanks!
kuruption1983

Re: WTB: Mx-3's in Ontario

Post by kuruption1983 »

you should've tried www.trader.ca ,since about 85% of the cars sold in toronto are listed there, If you cant find it there, they are either too expensive to be there, or they are pieces of $#it,, :D
I remember a torontonian MXer was selling his white KL-ZE mx3 with the fishmouth front for a pretty sick price! I wish i had money now, i'd definitely buy that cash,,,, :D
Phire

Post by Phire »

Oh I've checked out Auto Trader I was just curious to see if anyone here was selling theres. The ones here seem to be in really top shape.
DVH

Post by DVH »

mine is, but it has quite a few mods....aw well :(
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Phire

Post by Phire »

Would you be willing to sell it at $6500?I'm on a tight budget and it needed a few fixes (From when you described it) <p>Thanks
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Phire:
Would you be willing to sell it at $6500?I'm on a tight budget and it needed a few fixes (From when you described it) <p>Thanks<hr></blockquote><p>let me get back to ya aright.....cuz im not sure.....later....
ps: there are really no fixes except for the e brake cable......front and rear bumpers were re-enforced and freshly painted silver stone metallic just two days ago....so u can imagine they look sharp and brand new headlights! <p> :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ill sell mine, if u want, email me if interested
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

:D
Phire

Post by Phire »

Well when you last spoke of it, the car needed new wires, the e-brake cable fixed, something with the headlights and one of the speakers was blown. Maybe you fixed some of those, if you did I will give you $7000 no problem but if some of those things still exist then I gotta stick with my original offer.
Phire

Post by Phire »

I e-mailed you Polish_Gino and kuruption is it the white one mentioned in your sig? Can you give me some more dteails perhaps? <p>I'm thinking of going up to Toronto this Saturday so the more the better, I'll come check em all out.
Phire

Post by Phire »

Polish Gino the e-mail in your profile did not work so I sent you a PM.
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Phire:
Well when you last spoke of it, the car needed new wires, the e-brake cable fixed, something with the headlights and one of the speakers was blown. Maybe you fixed some of those, if you did I will give you $7000 no problem but if some of those things still exist then I gotta stick with my original offer.<hr></blockquote><p>sorry buddy, but the headlights are brand new and the wires are fine, as for the e - brake , yes its needs to fixed like i said....and yeah one of the speakers is blown, but thats ok, i'll just keep her, maybe do the bpt swap, but not sure, i guess if i get what the car is worth($7000) i 'd sell her, but im not goin give it away just becasue its auto and 4 banger.......jsut cuz of that dosen't mean the other mods mean nuthin, still lots of money in her!<p>Kev i thought u sold that car,..... ur talkin bout the white one??? :shrug:
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Phire

Post by Phire »

I know I know, I consider all the mods when considering your price. The fact thats its a 4 banger and automatic does not really have an influence on the price for me. <p>I said $6500 cause thats the max I can do with having to do repairs, but if I don't have to do any I can and will offer you $7000. I just need to go to the bank sometime this week and if I can get some sort of financing I will speak with you further about it.
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

I might consider selling mine for $7000....<p>It's a black 92 V6 in great shape painted dash trim, custom 2.25 stainless exhaust system, alpine 4x60 deck and polk audio 6.5's in the back custom painted tail lights, new Eagle GT II's on the front and snows on the back, had rear struts and brakes all around less than a year ago - doesn't need anything that I know of, I drive it everyday right now pics are on my web page.
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
tinkertank

Post by tinkertank »

You can have my 1992 5-speed RS 1.6 4 Cyl. for $3500. I can probably have it certified for you. It has a couple of dents in the hood from a minor fender bender, and some scratches, but otherwise it's in quite good condition. It has A/C, it's black, aluminum wheels. Gray on black interior. I think the seats are replacements for the originals. They're blue. I'm in Toronto. I was asking $5200, but this fender bender has made me drop the price substantially:<p>1992 Mazda MX3, Black w/ Aluminum Wheels
4 cyl. 5 speed
good condition
195K KM
New Stereo:
Brand New Kenwood CD Receiver Head 180W
10" Pyle Sub w/ 8th Order Band Pass Enclosure
200W Outboard amplifier for Sub
4 Pioneer TS-A1667 6.5" 3-Way Speaker.
Lots of new Parts:
new plugs/wires
new belts
new r/r hub assembly.