TURBO AND SUPER CHARGED ..ONLY MAZDA

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
PWRD_BY_HKS

TURBO AND SUPER CHARGED ..ONLY MAZDA

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

dude i didnt even know what the hell this was but i just pulled this picture out and this is super and turbo charged i didint even know you could do both at the same time
the guys page is
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/565513
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

THat is a SR20 motor from a NISSAN... not a Mazda motor.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Twin-Charged systems are becoming alot more popular. Saw one at ImportFest this year, I think it was a RHD Cobalt. Isn't there a supercharged/twin-turbo Subaru out there too? Or was it a Nissan?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

yea i have a fetish for rx3/rx4s i've seen this guys before nice car, wrong engine
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

the other twin charged was a scion tc in super street mag or import tuner mag. is that the one your thinking about?
Timmie_g

Post by Timmie_g »

the fist twin carged car i heard about was a VW Golf, and the new Corrado in Europe is also twin charged as far as i know
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Timmie_g wrote:the fist twin carged car i heard about was a VW Golf, and the new Corrado in Europe is also twin charged as far as i know
There is a few companies making twincharger kits for MINIs too.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

its actually really easy to set up with a stand alone. you just get a SC with a clutch, and when the turbo starts to make more power than the SC you have a solonoid shut off the SC and it just freewheels. i looked into it years ago but never had the money. the stand alone i got is capable of doing it. would be sweet. but Mazda trannys are too week so the SC would just tear it up, so i would rather be gutless in the low end and make power in the high.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”