water powered car

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Jacbs2007

water powered car

Post by Jacbs2007 »

has anyone ever seen this before? I deffinetly haven't and I'm surprised that it hasnt been big news

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/06/waterfuel.html
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

wow.....that should be sumthing to hype up...

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
1992blazeredgs

Post by 1992blazeredgs »

You would think with the way gas prices have been that we would have heard about water powered cars by now.

Nate
Looking for another Red GS.
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

yeah i'm assuming this is old and there was a big flaw or something and thats why it never made it big
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

O wow they are developing a water powered hummer... is this a REAL news article?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
jsaw

Post by jsaw »

I might be wrong...but I believe he's not the first to do this.

Goog god, we should all be using this technology.....should have been for the past 50 years.

I hate to say it, but he'll probably be assasinated within the week and the idea buried under a rock in some oil executives cottage yard.

Thanks for the post! I downloaded the vid and am sending it to EVERYONE I know that would give a damn...

Cheers, Josh

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”