//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Dali wrote: oh and nothing showed up yet.
:shock: OMG.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Apparently it was shipped on the 2nd of January and takes 3-5 business days.

I guess it wasn't shipped until after new years; although, I dropped it off on the 29th.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

papa roached

Post by papa roached »

whats shipping? are goodies coming? *hopes*
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

Surely meeting Abe's parents wont achieve much. The kind of guy who lets his business mishaps become his parents responsibility is hardly worth entertaining.

He is 20yrs old and iv had 2700USD of my money handed to him, If the instructions and the depth of what/who is involved was made clear from the start i would have that money in my account.

If Steve was passed the money or took responsibility for the Balances im sure a court would find him liable on business trust agreements as i have all emails and proof of sendng IMO to Oscar....

I believe that all on the B should be refunded and have the opportunity to purchase the kit as soon as they are finished. The demand is here for the kits and as long as the future is uncertain with this BB all on it with no parts should be refunded.... Who is going to refund me, iv given it a plenty of time now with no constructive outcome, i will be going back to my bank to report fraud if this isnt updated soon, 1 week and i will be going in, so up to the 16th January...

Im sorry Oscar but you will be first contact as i sent the IMO to you...
Ill explain what i can, and if you can be helpfull to the international Fraud Dept that will be great, im afraid they said as i passed the money to Oscar and my Balance was paid to him they may persue 1st contact refund etc......

Ill give it a week, but all this give them a Buscuit and keep them happy for a bit longer doesnt work on me......Although i apprechiate this is a fragile sitution and would prefer a happy outcome.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

NO REFUND AT THIS POINT WILL BE PROVIDED.

If you have an issue with this, then email me personally so we can discuss this further.

If someone feels they have been defrauded, then file a report. I will not give back money at this point in the investigation that I do not have. I have already stated that a report against Abe @ MMI has been filed and that further civil action will be taken if Abe is found guilty of fraud and ultimately comes out defaulting on this contract.

I have no issues with having a report filed wrt to this buy. Ultimately, I have all the documents to support my situation/involvement. If I am required to provide these to any law enforcement agencies, I will be more than happy to comply.

At this point there is no easy way out for any of us including myself.

Below is an email received from Abe today along with my reply.

----- Original Message -----
To: abe joesph ; Michael>>>Urban Import ; sales.dynamiccycles@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Turbo Kits Mx-3

Abe,

I don't think in any of my emails to you, I directly called you a fraud. Yes, I contacted the fraud department over in the criminal investigation unit at Durham police; afterall, this is a complaint over a financial dispute and not homicide.

The Officer's name is Sergeant Penny, District 2 Durham. 919-560-4440 * 225. Let him know your name and my name and I'm sure he will recognize the complaint.

Your emails are far too apart and infrequent. This buy has lasted over a year and you have had plenty of time to bring issues up front or concerns to my attention. You have shown a lack of commitment to this contract.

The report at this point is to have reassurance on my part. I have remained behind you on the forum (http://www.mx-3.com) and have warned you on several different occasions of the situation's gravity. This contract is long over due even by your standards. You provided me with expected dates in the past and none were ever upheld.

I have been more than willing to help you out.

How would you handle the situation if you were in my shoes? $XX,000 US in the hole and nothing to show for it? I don't think you would hesitate to call officials for some help..

I expect you to be timely in your emails from now to the end of this buy.

I appreciate you taking the time to detail all your expenses below, but that shows me nothing. You can write down anything at this point, but unless you provide me with goods, all it is, is more of the same.

I ask that instead of drop shipping any of the orders, that you send everything to me. I will deal with the additional cost of shipping them back to the US guys and the International shipments.

I have been more than reasonable, so don't act as if you have been victimized by others. Be mature enough to admit to your mistakes and handle them accordingly.

Regards,

Oscar Devesa

Canada: http://www.pakfeifercanada.com
U.S.A: http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

----- Original Message -----
To: PAKFEIFER TUNING CANADA
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Turbo Kits Mx-3

OK, I try to answer emails as soon as possible!!! I have alot of stuff on my plate right now that i have to take care of. Im not trying to come off as being rude! I have other people shopping for me, for the remander of the parts in the bulk buy. The prices i gave you on the turbos went up from the turbo distibutor. Just alone 5 turbos are a $4000 PO. Not including the Other 3 Turbos purchased. Manufacturering the Pipes were close to $7000 USD alone. BOV's for the remander 6 is going $972 not including the 3 purchased previously. The remander 9 cores asked in this project i roughly estimate to cost $1200 USD ( not including the one purchased for Travis). So Far that leaves us with Tbolt clamps to purchase, hose, oil lines, drain lines, fittings, 38mm wastegates and FANS!!!

Each kits requires x amount of Hose and Clamps:

-Coupler Hose
2.25" (6 ) = $6 x 6 x 9 = $324
2.5" (5) = $6 x 5 x 9 = $270
2.5"-2.25" (1) = $17.50 x 9 = $157.50

-Tbolt clamps
2.25" (13) =$3.75 x 13 x 9 = $438.75
2.5" (11) =$3.75 x 11 x 9 = $371.25

Total of Hose and clamps alone cost $1561.50 USD pricing from http://www.atpturbo.com .

Now this leaves us with Oil lines, 38mm wastegates, and Fans!

Oil Supply:

Feed lines: $34 x 9 = $306
Drain lines: $8 x 9 =$74

Total for Oil Supply: $380 USD pricing from http://www.atpturbo.com .

Now this leaves us with 6 38mm wastegates:

Still Shopping for best price ...best price so far $74 USD for each not including shipping: $74 x 6 = $444 USD .

Now this leaves us with Slim line fans!!

Still shopping for the best price at this point. Best price found so far $55 per fan : $55 x 18 = $990 for fans!

Take in consideration international shipping cost, local shipping cost, customs fees, broker fees, and shipping to Canada which is also considered international (not helping shipping rates)

All im trying to get at is im trying to break even on this whole ordeal, me and others are shopping for the best prices now. I would say its safe to say i need a little more time to shop. I also have invoices to provide when everything is bought. I would also be more than glad to present this to the investigator in District 2 Durham Police Department. Please provide me with his contact information. To call me a fraud, i think thats an inccorrect word to use at this point. So when this is presented to the detectives they will tell that you have no case.

Have a nice day

Abe
OSKY

Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

what a little f---ing prick, to come off like he has done wrong. the only reason he is doing anything now is due to the police being involved and im sure he is getting scared that someone would be making a trip his way soon to deal with this one on one. now trying to make it seem that its going to cost more that he told us is yoo bad for him, i seriously hope he does not think we are paying him any more money. another thing to concern me know is what crappy a-- parts is he going to fill the rest of the order with to save himself some cash. i really dont care how full his plate is at this point, i dont think anything in his life is more important that us sueing him over something he said would be done a year ago. this post has everything agreed to on it, all specifics etc. im sure anyone that would read this topic and the other one would go with us in a instant. its caled growing up and admitting youre wrong, he should try it. taking offence to being called a fraud when he was not, its just childish, as far as im concerned he was this when the products were not delivered when he said. i will be so glad when this is over and will never have to deal with this kid again.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

Dali wrote:what a little f---ing prick, to come off like he has done wrong. the only reason he is doing anything now is due to the police being involved and im sure he is getting scared that someone would be making a trip his way soon to deal with this one on one. now trying to make it seem that its going to cost more that he told us is yoo bad for him, i seriously hope he does not think we are paying him any more money. another thing to concern me know is what crappy a-- parts is he going to fill the rest of the order with to save himself some cash. i really dont care how full his plate is at this point, i dont think anything in his life is more important that us sueing him over something he said would be done a year ago. this post has everything agreed to on it, all specifics etc. im sure anyone that would read this topic and the other one would go with us in a instant. its caled growing up and admitting youre wrong, he should try it. taking offence to being called a fraud when he was not, its just childish, as far as im concerned he was this when the products were not delivered when he said. i will be so glad when this is over and will never have to deal with this kid again.
werd and thats IF he is really filling the orders and remember, Oscar gets the parts first, if hes tryin to pass off cheap shiz Oscar will see it
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

HE emailed me again, with some more personal attacks.

I'm not going to engage in a wordy feud with him, rather let him have said whatever he desires. Im not a lawyer, arguing is up to them.

My interest is in seeing the goods.

This is going to take some time and I have no other recourse but to wait at this point.
OSKY

cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Definitely keep the emails Oscar...Just in case the law wants to see em!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:HE emailed me again, with some more personal attacks.

I'm not going to engage in a wordy feud with him, rather let him have said whatever he desires. Im not a lawyer, arguing is up to them.

My interest is in seeing the goods.

This is going to take some time and I have no other recourse but to wait at this point.

Regardless if the prices went up he was supposed to have purchased the parts a while back when he recieved the last part of the payment. Therefore I believe whatever price difference there is, is his problem, not ours or yours, and I believe you should let him know that. The fact that he probably blew the money on whatever he did and dosen't have enough now to finish the purchase is also not our problem. I am curious though when did we go from talking to MMI to talking to Urban Imports I mean did MMI go through a name change. Also if he sent pictures of the kits why cant he send kits out. I am getting close to joining Papa Roached in the whole getting drunk enough and mad enough to take a special little trip to NC.
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

slimmyslim1420 wrote:Regardless if the prices went up he was supposed to have purchased the parts a while back when he recieved the last part of the payment. Therefore I believe whatever price difference there is, is his problem, not ours or yours, and I believe you should let him know that. The fact that he probably blew the money on whatever he did and dosen't have enough now to finish the purchase is also not our problem.
QTF! I was going to say exactly that. If he procrastinated on ordering the parts, and their cost went up, that's his problem, not the clients.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

Thankyou for the update Oscar, Im glad contact has been re established and Abe has understood the situation he is in. It seems as though you have enough things to do and judging by Abe's reply he wants to get this over and done with as much as we do.

If no refunds are possible that is a shame, however lets just hope we get our products soon which i feel that in current situation the ball is rolling again at Abe's end thanks to pressure and involvement of the relevant authorities.

Good work Oscar, Tom
facko

Post by facko »

for what its worth...im down to get drunk and ride to nc its only like a couple hour drive for me 8)
BP swap -- Pacesetter Header -- Custom CAI -- Custom 2.5 Exhaust w/ a Thrush Glasspack and 40 Series Flowmaster -- SPEC Stage 2 Clutch Kit
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

wish you was passing by me, id go with ya

zCat

Post by zCat »

Dang, bad deal. :(
Having a turbo kit not arrive on time must be one of the most depressing things ever.
FWIW, I have a 95 Ford probe with an aftermarket turbo kit that mounts the turbo next to the disty. Just be sure...REALLY...to put a turbo heat shield kit of some kind on the turbo. I am stupid, and have been through like three distributors, because I didn't wrap the turbine ^_^

Return to “Forced Induction”