Daytona 500...NASCAR fans where are you??

Off-Topic Discussions
bubsy83

Daytona 500...NASCAR fans where are you??

Post by bubsy83 »

Just wonderin who here at MX-3 Land loves/hates NASCAR and the drivers they love/hate as well.

I love NASCAR and anybody who drives with the last name of Earnhardt.

Also if you have any interesting stories about races you have been to, would be great too. I love the party atmosphere at Watkins Glen, (only track I have been to, twice no less), but anyway, getting completely pissed and earning beads without getting caught for indecent exposure is a lot of fun. Tony Stewart won both races I went to, don't mind him so long as he helps out JR from time to time.

So, let's hear from the rest of ya!!!!!!
:driver: :D :driver: :D :driver: :D :D
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'm a NASCAR fan, I just dont follow it, I watch it when I come across it, but I always make a point to watch the Daytona 500.

Never been to a race, we don't have NASCAR races up here in Canada or anywhere really nearby. NASCAR just baught CASCAR, so we may see some races in Canada sometime in the near future so I've heard/read. However, I currently am working in Midlothian, Virginia, so we're about a half hour from the Richmond Track (there's a kickass Go-Kart track right across it we go to farily often). I saw the Indy race there last year (first Indy Race I've ever watched). But is we're planing to be around, we are DEFINITELY going to watch the NASCAR race at Richmond.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
bubsy83

Nascar

Post by bubsy83 »

Yeah, I am a canuck too. The drive to Watkins Glen was about 6 hours or so. Would like to go to Michigan this year in June or August. Bristol's night race is also a point of interest for me but tickets are hard to get so I have heard but I haven't tried that hard to get the either...no money. I like the Richmond races. Have fun!!

:driver: :driver: :driver:
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Ehh ... I'd rather watch real racing .. Circles don't seem like very much fun Although Watkins glen and one of the other tracks have some twisties ..
But then again look at all the crashes at those races .. Seems like it is overated to me .. From what I hear the infield parties seem like a good time , and thats the only reason people I know go to the races haha .
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D

Return to “Off-Topic”