[FS] 92 GS Rims (4) w/ Tires

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
vasilaar

[FS] 92 GS Rims (4) w/ Tires

Post by vasilaar »

hey, i'm pulling these off one of my Mx3's
they are the factory rims (4) from a 1992 GS
they have the normal wear and tear, and appear to be in good shape.
they are currently wrapped with Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grip 205/55/15 tires.
the tires seem so to be in GREAT shape, i don't even think they were used for a full season... TONS of tread left.
these were on the car when i got it, but i'm using it just for parts. i now have 2 sets of these rims, *i may be selling the second set too*, so i figure might as well see if someone else needs them.

the pix tell the rest.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

there are pix of all 4 rims there...

I'm looking for $200 US... but i am open to REASONABLE offers

like common, the rims alone are almost worth it... and with decent tires already mounted... its easily worth it.

now for the fun part.

i'm in Kingston ON... and because of the size/weight of these i would rather arrange pickup... however i will ship... at the buyer's expense... if you want shipping i'll need a zip/postal code and province/state and i'll get you a quote...

I prefer paypal

if you only want the rims then we can work something out as well, i'll probably take the other rims off (because they have mix and match tires)
Last edited by vasilaar on December 4th, 2006, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drive it like you stole it.
Jay72

Post by Jay72 »

Those Ultragrips are great winter tires aren't they? 4 for $200... hmmm... You're living in Kingston. Why wouldn't you use them with winter on it's way? I know how Kingston winters are. : )
'93 GS, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ECU, B&M STS, complete SRD shifter bushings, mx-6 clutch, ZX2 struts, Apex springs... and building...
vasilaar

Post by vasilaar »

yea they look to be great wet weather/winter tires....
i'm selling them for two reasons, 1... i'm not driving my mx3 rite now, i'm driving my daily saturn sc1... and 2.. i've got kumo winter tires, personally i would rather a narrower tire than a 205 for kingston winters... so i run 185's
but yea, they are in great shape, so i figure i would see if any one else has use for them, they are well worth the $200... as i'm sure you know.
95Precidia

Post by 95Precidia »

Hello,

Im really interested in these unfortunately do not have cash but I do have a parts mx3, so if you need a couple of parts for an mx3 and want to work out a trade let me know. If not than its cool thanks
95 RS Blaze Red, RTX 17's Gunmetal with Polished Lip, Falken Tires, GS Lip, Carbon Fibre Altezza Tailights, Black and Red Interior (front/rear seats, door panels, and rear panels. GS Spoiler, Hood with scoop, Black Mirrors, Pioneer Deh-p6800 Deck, Infinity 6010cs components, infintity 4x6 Rears, Red Shift Boot , 12 Blue Interior Lights throughout car and 4 leds in vents wired to 2 switches total
Feedback
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=54606
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394622
Jay72

Tires

Post by Jay72 »

Hi. I'm very interested in those Ultragrips. I just don't know if my car can make it all the way out to Kingston. She's been running strange lately. How much do you think shipping would be to M6G 2N2 (Toronto)? Do you know how old those tires are by the way? I looked them up on Goodyear and the treads don't match up to what they show for their Ultragrips.

Thanks,
Jay
'93 GS, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ECU, B&M STS, complete SRD shifter bushings, mx-6 clutch, ZX2 struts, Apex springs... and building...
vasilaar

Post by vasilaar »

pm sent
vasilaar

Post by vasilaar »

BUMP

these are still avail, common guys... they are in great shape.
i'm taking offers now...
i need some $$$ for a KLZE... lol.... i mean christmas... yea..... lol

again, i'm in Kingston ON (south eastern ON)
but i can meet ppl as far as ottawa or toronto, (a gas comp would be nice.... )
but yea.... common guys
vasilaar

Post by vasilaar »

:bump:

i've brought these to Toronto now and left them with a buddy. he lives around bathurst and st.claire...
hes also agreed to drop them off or at least meet within the city if this helps anyone.

common guys, someone has to need a 2nd set of rims with snow tires on them......

:bump:
JapesMooney

Post by JapesMooney »

If they're still available I'm interested [AND I have money ; ) ]. Picking them up in T.O. would't be much of an issue. Drop me a line at 519 763 4901, or email my business email - japes@asia.com. Cheers, and Happy New Year.

J.P. Mooney
95 MX-3 1.6L 4 Cyl B6 DOHC
vasilaar

Post by vasilaar »

email sent
JapesMooney

Post by JapesMooney »

You'd better ring me, my anti-virus may have bounced your email; that is, I haven't yet gotten it.

JP
95 MX-3 1.6L 4 Cyl B6 DOHC

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”