My christmas Presents :)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
e2blade

My christmas Presents :)

Post by e2blade »

New stuff :D

mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

I feel sorry for you.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

why? its his car and at least hes going with a quality muffler and some good strut tower bars
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

mr1in6billion wrote:I feel sorry for you.
uh why?
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

e2blade wrote:
uh why?
That fat muffler. My car came with one and I can't wait to get rid of it. It may sound hella nice, but after a month of having all your music and conversations drowned out you'll start missing those quiet restrictive mufflers.
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

thats why they make silencers....
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

mr1in6billion wrote:
e2blade wrote:
uh why?
That fat muffler. My car came with one and I can't wait to get rid of it. It may sound hella nice, but after a month of having all your music and conversations drowned out you'll start missing those quiet restrictive mufflers.
It might sound nice? No, its 4 banger and everyone knows how aftermarket mufflers sound like weedwackers on 4 bangers
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Large tip muffler aren't that bad. To be honest, I'm probably the only one of the TO Mx-3'ers with one, the rest have aftermarket dual-tips, and I've been commented alot on the sound of my exhaust, and told I have one of the quietest exhausts, and I have almost none if not no in-car resonance. Actually, I have some now, but I believe it's from the small exhaust leak somwhere around the front of the system, but it's not a concern at the moment. And I have headers, 2.5", magnaflow hi-flow cat and a magnaflow skewed 4" tip muffler, not even a resonator, but that's just my theory, and may or may not apply to K8's and 4cyls...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

meh...

the apexi have a very low tone...

hence thats why i went with a more expensive for quality and not no weed whacker off brand..
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I think what he is showing is that he got a new axle and a trunk full of stuff....

JK, nice muffler and strut bars. Don't let the haters get you down. Nice choices.
Don't be A-Holes guys. I think those are great choices for a young tuner.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

PATDIESEL wrote:I think what he is showing is that he got a new axle and a trunk full of stuff....

JK, nice muffler and strut bars. Don't let the haters get you down. Nice choices.
Don't be A-Holes guys. I think those are great choices for a young tuner.
yay

myself esteem went back up :)

lol
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Yeah, you have to be careful posting pictures on here nowadays. :dunno:
Stuff looks good, i run Apexi mufflers on 2 of my cars and they sound great. You'll like it :)
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

PATDIESEL wrote:...nice muffler and strut bars. Don't let the haters get you down. Nice choices. Don't be A-Holes guys. I think those are great choices for a young tuner.
Well said.
Image -Jim
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

^^^

Exactly, nice choices. and from personial experiance the 1.6 SOHC and DOHC sound quite nice with a coffie can on the back. nothing like a fart can on a Honda.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

but that sohc got to go and stuff the 1.8 dohc BP ohh u'll be please. not a diss. but at least u got stuff for ur car i didn't. good luck with ur mx-3
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”