mid west peeps

Mid-West USA MX-3 owners
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

I'm back after being gone for a while!!! Got a new 3......sitting in the garage waiting for me to fix her up!!

U guys were saying you should have a meet sometime next year?? Well....every June we have a huge meet......the probe owners do anyways. It's called 3M (midwest multi-poc meet) and so far I have been the only mx-3 owner to show up for the last 2 years!!!!! I'm hoping to have my car done by then, but we shall see.

The other 2 probe guys that have posted should know what I'm talking about!!!

Anywho, just thought I would chime in..... to a very old thread.....lol
xxxmonoxidechild

Post by xxxmonoxidechild »

Guest wrote:Sounds like the last Chicago Probe Owners meet. A DSM, Tiburon or two, and I kid not a Mercury Sable or Taurus or whatever.
i am the president of ChiPoC (chicago probe owners club) actually, and was the one there with the tiburon ;)
fieval79 wrote:
U guys were saying you should have a meet sometime next year?? Well....every June we have a huge meet......the probe owners do anyways. It's called 3M (midwest multi-poc meet) and so far I have been the only mx-3 owner to show up for the last 2 years!!!!! I'm hoping to have my car done by then, but we shall see.

The other 2 probe guys that have posted should know what I'm talking about!!!

Anywho, just thought I would chime in..... to a very old thread.....lol
i actually was at last years 3M meet. it was a great time. ill be there next year as well.
93_mx3_gs

Post by 93_mx3_gs »

Old but hey for the west...
bluemx3

Post by bluemx3 »

Being fairly new to owning a MX3. I'm not sure but are MX3s allowed to join the Chicago Probe club or just Probes only. I'd like to get some information from a local club on maintenance of my MX3 and maybe some local events. Is there a web site for the Chicago Probe club?
Owner of 7 different cars, 5 being convertibles. 1990 Miata is one of my summer fun cars. I enjoy that car so much, I thought owning a MX3 would be fun also. Drive with your top open or top down. See my car web site at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/816145
rccardude04

Post by rccardude04 »

I'm in Kansas! W00T! The mx-3 is VERY rare here. I see like 2-3 a week if I'm lucky. I see a GS maybe 2-3 times a month. I feel special :)
-Eric
mex4life2488

Post by mex4life2488 »

i live in the mid west and i have a mx-3 its jus my tranny is out and i need a new one but i don't have the 500 for the new tranny
m0rpheus666

Post by m0rpheus666 »

i live in kansas too! i have only seen 3 other mx3's besides my own.
NorCalMX3

Post by NorCalMX3 »

california... i see a few MX3s here, but havent heard of really anyone in CA.
1992 MX-3 GS:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2607936
1995 Honda Del Sol (Current Main until KL-ZE Swap):
http://teamsolcal.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20662
alreadydefective

Post by alreadydefective »

i may be new to the MX-3, but im in the midwest, right in the middle... omaha bitches (nebraska...)... mine looks like crap, and im workin on saving money for an oil leak (which seems to be the most major problem with it enginewise), and getting massive body work done (considering most of it is bondo... kid i got it from didnt take care of it the best)
jbaysinger

Post by jbaysinger »

Does the South count as Midwest? Just moved from Denver to Austin, TX. Looks like I picked the right time too, Denver just got burried in snow last night.

Big intro here.

Return to “Mid-West USA MX-3 Club”