Preferred MX3 Parking

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
merlino

Post by merlino »

You're telling me. :roll: Today I was near Le Mans (you know ... the races) with my father - I took the MX - because I'm looking for a house. In the suburbs of this city, I never saw such a mess in all my life ! Much people are furious against the region departement because it's impossible to find your way (there is a big lack of indications) to go somewhere. And there was fog, today :roll: Finally, after 30 mn, we found the good roadsign - by a miracle - To my opinion, the suburbs of Le Mans should be avoided in Christmas eve :lol:
merlino

Post by merlino »

If I can add something : your little "cartoon" is very ideal. Because in my country, denial of priority is the national sport, unfortunately
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

nice way to piss someone off enough so they kick your arse or egg your car...that'll show you superiority lol
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
NeZmO

Post by NeZmO »

Honestly... What is the point of this post? I'm not trying to be mean or nething but that car needs new paint or at least get rid of the stripes. I would be under the impression that the owner of that car would have a name similar to Antonio Hernandez. But to stay on subject when I see ppl park like that I j/want to key their car. Not saying that I would but you might be asking for it from someone else.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

NeZmO wrote:Honestly... What is the point of this post? I'm not trying to be mean or nething but that car needs new paint or at least get rid of the stripes. I would be under the impression that the owner of that car would have a name similar to Antonio Hernandez. But to stay on subject when I see ppl park like that I j/want to key their car. Not saying that I would but you might be asking for it from someone else.
exactly my point. Yes car would look better without stripes imo.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
Red Egg

Post by Red Egg »

end
Last edited by Red Egg on December 19th, 2006, 10:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

Hey buddy, you expect someone to apologize to you, yet you call others, (including me) names

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”