b6t vs gtx turbo mani

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
94blaze1.6

b6t vs gtx turbo mani

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

*I have searched lol*

Is there any difference in the manifolds? besides the fact they come off different engines?
what turbo does the b6t come with?
How much psi can the stock b6t tutbo handle?

I am planning on rebuilding my bottom end (dohc b6) with the b6t internals and then using my top end, but i was thinking since i will have to buy a b6t why not use the turbo from it :idea:

ps I will have to import the engine because finding a b6t here is impossible

Thanks guys
95 RS so far just a paintjob, rims suspension next then turbo...
Image I have turbo dreams and detanation nightmares
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

Hey if your looking for the B6T these guys where i'm getting my engine replaced said there having a new shippment within a week from now and they were probably going to have it there for $1200 CDA for the engine if ur in the ontario area... there japan auto (416) 667-8884
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

JDM source is local to me and my buddy bought a KL-ZE from them, so I will probably go with them.
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

sounds good
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
Boris

Post by Boris »

Hey Red Mx_3, does that engine come with the mani, ECU, wiring harness etc??? I'm pretty interested, especially if I can swindle some sort of deal 8)
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

Boris wrote:Hey Red Mx_3, does that engine come with the mani, ECU, wiring harness etc??? I'm pretty interested, especially if I can swindle some sort of deal 8)
Nope its just 1200 for the engine alone the ecu harness... u have to get on ur own.

mark
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

Boris JDM source will sell the engine complete with harness and ECU
Boris

Post by Boris »

Where is JDM source located? How much do they charge for a B6T?
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

They are located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have their number somewhere....
94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

http://www.jdmsource.ca/v2/default.asp? There you go Boris! the b6t is only $100 cheaper then the mighty bpt. Might as well grab the bpt lol. 2 of my friends bought engines from these guys and soloryder from this board got his kl-ze from them. Very good ppl and good prices. Unlike other places these guys WILL have the harness and the ecu and even the tranny on some engines. So when you do the math it's even better prices then it seems at first!
Boris

Post by Boris »

Thanks I'll definitely check this out! Their prices are pretty reasonable considering you get a transmission too. If only they were closer... I wonder what transmission they give you for the B6 turbo?

Return to “Forced Induction”