SEAT BELT RECALL/ MISSING VIN#

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

I found my old FS thread on the seatbelts: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... =seatbelts

$100 + Shipping sound fair?

I'd call Mazda back and have them to send you a copy of the official recall notice. I remember my Mom getting one in the mail for her MX-3 when the recall was first issued. Surely they keep a copy of those things filed somewhere. Make sure when you call them back you mention the recall number.
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::
twoie

Post by twoie »

I had a tough time with mazda. I've been working on it since the summer. I finally got them to provide new drivers side hardware but not the labor. I kept calling them and b----ing and now they say ( as of last week ) they are going to cover everything.
However my situation was a little different. Mazda just kept telling me the repair work had already been done years earlier. The fight was on the life of the vehicle not how many times it needed fixed. I guess Mazda thought all these cars would be scap by now!

twoie

keep fighting the good fight you have nothing to loose and the muzac may actually be theraputic for your nerves; or just piss you off even more when you can't get it out of your head the rest of the day!
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Yeah that price is good...still coming through Texas in a few months or did plans change? Or are you gonna be on I-45 instead? I already had them to send me the official recall notice, showed it to the dealer. But I still get disqualified.
92 MX-3 RS

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”