Preferred MX3 Parking

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Tropical Emerald 1993

Post by Tropical Emerald 1993 »

haha I can't stop laughing :lol:

In case you can take only one parking spot make sure to steer your tires completely to outside like you just came out of corner. It gives this superior vehicle even more reason to be hero-worshiped.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Red Egg wrote:P.S. This actually happened to me once; a big Minivan blocked my driveway. I had to park on the street. :x
It illegal to even park that way in front of your own driveway :? If anyone tries that and they dont want to move, and i getmy truck next year, i'll tie it up and pull it out of the way.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

I park like that sometimes but of course when there is plenty of room in the lot... my old car has been hit by a car door b4 and this is when there was plenty of room for them to park beside me so the last thing i want is another ding against my car and people should look at my car and enjoy its sexiness

i agree it may be ricer way of parking but it does serve a purpose people are dumb and i dont want them dinging up my car... i'm always tempted tp park my car super close to cars that suck parked like that

like stupid rice cavs hahaah so funny
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Although I don't make a habit or even consider taking 2 parking spaces in public parking lots, I do make other adjustmants. I'll park furthest away from the store's main entrance where no one else prefers to park. That way I won't enrage others who might feel they've been cheated out of a "good" parking spot and possibly seek retribution (keying). It also helps from getting car door dings.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
merlino

Post by merlino »

Personnaly I have not courage to park my baby like that. In fact, I manage to park her very far, at the bottom of the parking, where nobody never comes. But it's not the ideal solution :lol:

If it's not possible to find a good spot, I prefer to go away
Red Egg

Post by Red Egg »

end
Last edited by Red Egg on December 19th, 2006, 10:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
merlino

Post by merlino »

Exactly :lol: Anyway knowing my fellow countrymen's good character, I don't want to find my tires burst
Red Egg

Post by Red Egg »

end
Last edited by Red Egg on December 19th, 2006, 10:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
merlino

Post by merlino »

Excellent :lol: with a "men at work" notice, that'be better (and possibly "not dry paint" or "trapped car"). Funny, because I'm sure very few people should try to understand.
Red Egg

Post by Red Egg »

end
Last edited by Red Egg on December 19th, 2006, 10:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
merlino

Post by merlino »

You're telling me :? ! I think I'll go shoping on foot, it's more secure :wink:
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

people like that usually get screwed over around here. if your unlucky enough for me and my buddies to see this, we will parked in front of you and behind you and wait til you come out and we won't move. you have to big a big mofo to have the balls to take on 3 or 4 of us. i understand we love our cars but use common sense and common courtesy. that makes the world go alot smoother
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
Red Egg

Post by Red Egg »

end
merlino

Post by merlino »

:lol: Maybe. People don't always lack sense of humour
Red Egg

Post by Red Egg »

end

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”