MX3 vs SUV Road Rage

Off-Topic Discussions
Red Egg

MX3 vs SUV Road Rage

Post by Red Egg »

end
Last edited by Red Egg on December 18th, 2006, 1:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well this requires a bit of a hardware upgrade.. find the loudest horn you can and install it. Then all you need is patience and decent eyesight. When they are taking a drink of coffee or trying to talk on their cell phone..

BYORK

And then all thats left is to point and laugh :D :lol:

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I usually find some trash in the bin that I keep attached to the passanger side of the center consol an throw it into one of their windows at a redlight. Then honk, give a finger and blow them away :lol:
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Red Egg

Post by Red Egg »

end
Last edited by Red Egg on December 18th, 2006, 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boris

Post by Boris »

Whenever someone is tailgating me, and there's nobody directly ahead of me, I like to shift into a gear where I'm revving at around 3000-3500rpm. Then I hit the brakes for a split second (hard enough to make it look like I'm going to brake HARD), after which I keep my foot lightly on the brake pedal, just so the brake lights are on. Then I floor it, and try to catch the look of confusion on the guys face haha.

Haven't done it to any SUVs yet. Funny thing is I have mainly done it to ricers lol.
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
bubsy83

Road Rage

Post by bubsy83 »

I haven't had that experience with the MX-3 yet, but I am sure it will come. I get a lot of idiots when I drive my Monte and it's a boat in comparison. I have no idea why some little cars pull out in front of me when I am driving it because I could squish them like a bug but I don't want to damage my car in the process. As far as SUV's being dinks with people driving little cars, I just figure that they have as much space between their ears as they do on the road in their vehicle. Their superiority complex will catch up with them, let's just hope no one gets hurt. People drive those things to prove their economic status, and like to look down on others...just my 2 cents worth though..
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Obviously, if they are going to be driving a nice SUV then that means they are rich
Follow them home then kidnap their children someday
That'll show them
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote:Obviously, if they are going to be driving a nice SUV then that means they are rich
That'll show them
Creep :shock:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

when they do that to me simply if no traffic .. hit the gas and zoom zoom zoom or i9ll just keep the same speed and go even slower :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Meep

Post by Meep »

I particularly hate it when someone comes up behind you and flashes their brights when you're behind other cars or you're in the 'slow/turn' lane. I just let off my gas and let them get pissed. Or if I'm in a really vindictive mood I may just flick them off and do the aforementioned...

When I had my GS, if I had the sunroof open and I was chewing gum/eating sunflower seeds, I'd just give them a nice little toss to their windshields.
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

i had a ford probe ride my a-- one night and i had brake checked him 4 times and he kept getting closer, so i took off and whipped around a corner, stopped my car and opened my hatch to grab my baseball bat. the probe came around the corner, saw me opening my hatch, stopped, backed up and got hit my an oncoming car. ever since then i just wave the car on around.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

HAHAh wow..

Yah if they're really riding up my a-- then i slam the brake, usually quite hard, to scare the s--- out of them.

Then, if they try to pass me, i change lanes OR pull up beside another slow moving car and box him in.

If i'm in heavy traffic on the freeway and theres someboyd going slow in the fast lane right beside a car going slow in the slowlane, then i wait until i can get ahead, slow down to 30 and let everybody flyby, and when the guy behind me goes to pass me, i speed up and fly by him, leaving him in the slow lane.

I'm such a b----.

OH, and for the record, the only time i was actaully rear ended was by a van. I was stopped at a red light, i figure she hit me doing at least 60km/h. I have 7 grand damage, but i didnt' even crack the bumper. My car lost a coupel inches, but you can BARely tell.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote:Obviously, if they are going to be driving a nice SUV then that means they are rich
That'll show them

if the above mention doesn't say it - DON'T TAILGATE

also a quick call to the police station with the plate number, and saying that they are tailgating and you think you saw them throw a beer bottle out the window - might work good too...........even funnier when you see them get pulled out of their suv and made walk too the line :D :D
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
hharb

Post by hharb »

just slam on the brakes, go then go as slow as u can. they'll love it :D
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

Bleh happends every time...

Just stay 10 mph over the speed limt on the passing lane 8)

But same answer cant apply to heavy traffic...

Return to “Off-Topic”