Mazda Meeting in Slovakia

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
Steve_SK

Mazda Meeting in Slovakia

Post by Steve_SK »

A little bit off-topic, but our club (4 leader members incl. me) oragnized European Mazda Meeting in 2005, 104 cars joined this 3-day meeting and you can see pictures at http://emm2005.mazdaklub.sk and there's also a short video from the venue. Enjoy. :wink:
PS: There were also two MX-3's. And I am also on some photos and that rotor from RX7 is mine, hehehe. :lol:
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeUK »

Did I see correctly has some one put Vauxhall Tigra lights on the back of an MX3. Not my cup of tea, but looks like a clean job. But I must say Ahh mixing MAZDA with Vaux's Ahh only joking each to their own.

Looks like it was a pretty good turn out.
zuna_mx-3

Post by zuna_mx-3 »

Nice!! :D
You could convince me to come next time from Croatia, but you must find me a 1.8 BP DOHC motor so I do the swap in Slovakia and stay for the meeting!! :D
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

zuna_mx-3 wrote:Nice!! :D
You could convince me to come next time from Croatia, but you must find me a 1.8 BP DOHC motor so I do the swap in Slovakia and stay for the meeting!! :D
Hey, OK! :) We're planning next meeting in 2007, hope we will find sponsors for this action.. :wink: Pogledam BP :)
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

hey we just bought a place in slovakia > may be tempted to bring my mx out there :)
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

BADMX3 wrote:hey we just bought a place in slovakia > may be tempted to bring my mx out there :)
Heey, where? :)
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

we've bought a house in the mountains, and were looking at apartments in brataslava

Return to “European MX-3 Community”