got a 4x4 so mx has to go

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
reaper of souls

got a 4x4 so mx has to go

Post by reaper of souls »

Well it's been a long time coming but i finally got my new car and for the deal i couldn't refuse.
i got a 1996 suzuki x-90 got her for 4 grand and she only has 87,000 km on her. Can't go wrong with that the even better part she a 4x4 so bring on the SNOW.
other than that just want to let everyone know that the mx is up for sale i copied the link so i hope it works if not it's in the for sale section

so she up for sale $500 as is no stereo speakers will be left but deck amp cap and subs are staying with me

well it's been nice and you guys have been life savers with the help on the mx. I'll still be around from time to time so keep in touch

Reaper
Greg

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=55523
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Sad to see you go. I bet you wish for the MX back after a bit though.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
reaper of souls

i dout it i love the car but she caused me way to big of a head ache plus i can go mudding again, i would have done it with the mx but that would have been wrong on too many levels!!!

Don't worry i'll still be kicking around you guys have my number give me a call some time i got no problems still coming out to some more meets.

Reaper
Greg
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

reaper of souls wrote:i dout it i love the car but she caused me way to big of a head ache plus i can go mudding again, i would have done it with the mx but that would have been wrong on too many levels!!!
Lol, i did that once at the Toronto Motorsports Park field, it was fun :)

Definitely keep in touch, cause when i get my truck next year, I'll have to get you to show me some trails ;)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
reaper of souls

no problem, i guess that means i have to keep track of the good trails for you and most likely the more wider ones,b/c my suzuki is not much wider then the mx lol

if anyones intrested i'll be selling my sub and box out of the mx for about $75 there is no way in hell that it will fit in my trunk (well it will fit but thats about it i need room for my T-tops come summer)

Reaper
Greg
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well I can understand why you dumped it and went with a 4x4.. but...
so bring on the SNOW.
Remember one thing.. 4X4 is cool.. and will get you going just about anytime you come to a stop on snow or ice.. but it doesnt help you stop any better ;)

Not like you need an american telling a canuck about snow.. but you get my point.. you should see all the california guys around here in washington when the snow comes in.. in their Lexus SUV's that even state in the owners manual "Not intended for offroad use" LOL :laugh:

Enjoy the new ride.. but.. I'd hang onto the MX and make it a project car ;) Will give you something to do over the winter besides finding places to get your 4X4 stuck ;) Cheers

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
lefrense

Post by lefrense »

Does anyone have "Reaper of Souls" tel number? He asked that people call him on his cell tel for those interested but he did not post his tel number. you can privately email me his tel number at cliffordlefrense@yahoo.ca

Or, if you prefer not to give me his cell number, would you be so kind as to pass along my tel to him (613-836-2586) and ask him to call me. My 94 Maxda ms-3 was just t-boned by a big delivery truck and so I am looking desparately to replace it and where I can use a few things from my other car (tires, etc). Thanks very much for your help.

Jacqueline
reaper of souls

Tunes67 wrote: Enjoy the new ride.. but.. I'd hang onto the MX and make it a project car ;) Will give you something to do over the winter besides finding places to get your 4X4 stuck ;) Cheers
thats great you know the first time i get it stuck i'm posting the pic here first. and i'm not to worried about stopping in the snow just sliding in it i can put it sideways down the street and never leave my own lane it's that small of a car

keep in touch
Reaper
Greg
Jazen

Post by Jazen »

careful dude,
those suzuki's have a tendencies to FLIP OVER!!!

come back to the darkside, and get a manual tranny!!

peace
reaper of souls

mine won't flip i got a nice set of 2" wheel spacers coming from rocky road outfitters so i'm a gona have a really nice wide stance, anyways she a sand runner not much mud is in store for this one. but all honsity i think my mx runied the fun of owning one the electrical system is lacking way too much for me and i just can't stand driving stick everyday i got bad wrists and to tell the truth i'm lazy and can be bothered to shift all the time

any ways i'll still be kicking around and the mx is still for sale if anyone needs a beater or hell even a parts car that runs and drives (unlike most i've seen) let me know

Reaper
Greg

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”