Rough Month

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mx3grlsikride

Rough Month

Post by mx3grlsikride »

So its been a very bad month for me....hence the reason why i want to sell my car....not having any good luck.....I hit another raccoon (for a 2nd time) and shattered my front bumper....and GET THIS!!!! Saturday night....SOMEONE STOLE MY LICENSE PLATE!!!! MX3 GIRL!!!! Who the hell would want my plate? JERKS!!!! Anyways....if everyone could keep their eyes open that would be great...even though i dont think whoever stole it is stupid enough to use it....they might...u never know....So Mx3 Girl is temporarily out of business.....I can replace the plate but I have to wait a minimum of 6 months before I can and I have to pay all over again.....So to get it again it would prolly take another 9 months in total.....not worth it..... :cry:
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Sorry to hear Melissa ...:(

They will probably put it up on their wall ....

Some people just do not respect someone else's property :dunno:

Wait .... their turn will come ...............

Take care

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

yes that plate would be something nice to put on a shelf.
maybe contact John in trenton. it could possibly be sitting on his shelf of mx3 goodies. lol j/k

anyways sorry to hear. The stuff people take is unbelievable. I've ahd arough month too. alot worse has happened. anyways hope to see yopu at Importfest!
Rys_mx

Post by Rys_mx »

wow that really sux... but where i the hell do u drive to hit all these racoons?
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

ya sorry to hear that.....

have you had the same kinda luck w/ any other cars, or just u'r mx?
cuz that's messed how much u'v been thru w/ that.
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

I have no idea what someone would want to do with my plate....i mean it does say Mx3Girl.....what loser would want to put that in their room? I hit the raccoons (both) a year apart on yonge street....in richmond hill....so im not driving in the boonies.....but the lil a*%holes find me.......I have never had bad luck with any other car...just the mx3....and of course it is with the car I put so much time and money into that I have the problems with....go figure.....and get this......lol....to make this story even better.....i went out to my car this morning and I have to scratch marks on the door frame where someone was apparently trying to break in through the window.....It was obviously an amateur b/c all they really did was f--- up my paint and they were trying to go through the wrong part of the seal. Maybe its the same person? I have no idea.....but someone really wants my ride. :x

Also just to fill you guys in on something new I heard from the police. Some of you met my friend Tamara that drives the burnt orange mazda 3, with all the tvs and crazy stereo in it. Anyways last weekend her car got broken into and everything was stolen and the car was totally wrecked...airbags were ripped out and the dash ripped apart. Her car had a top of the line alarm in it but somehow the thiefs still got in. Apparently there is a scanner device that thiefs are using that when they place it by the alarm it scrambles it and disengages the alarm, letting them break into the car. :shock: Its kinda scary when you cant even protect your own stuff.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Red Rocket

Post by Red Rocket »

Sounds pretty shitty, this is alittle off topic, but what body kit is on your car, I think its hot, and I love the colour. Sorry about your bad luck.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Sorry to hear about the bad luck. I hit a racoon once, it didn't damage the bumper but it shattered the GS front lip (I had the stock bumper on at the time. Make sure you report that plate stolen to the police.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”