//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

this is getting very sad, i want my product or my cash
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Very sad indeed.

In case nobody has noticed, Abe has not been around for quite some time. Although I do not msg frequetly, I try to keep everyone who emails me up to date as to what's happening.

At this point, I AM CONCERNED to say the least. Full payment has been made to Abe and I was reassured that everything was going to run smoothly after that. This was done 2 weeks ago and still no word from Abe.

Abe has not been in contact with me for over 1 month.

Michael @ Urban Imports 1-919-544-4140 has been in contact with me and whom received final payment for the remainder of the goods.

I spoke with him yesterday and was trying to get a hold of Abe with no luck. I tried calling Dynamic cycles where apparently Abe works and spoke with Brian (IIRC) and has not seen Abe as well.

I Told them that if i did not here from Abe by the end of the week, that I would notify the proper authorities and start a criminal investigation.

THIS IS THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO... Once s--- hits the fan, there is no going back. I'd rather have this end peacefully no matter how long it takes.

I was informed that Abe recently became a father, so i am being VERY patient and trying to give him the time he needs, but this is without a doubt rediculously long.

Is there anyone in his area that could pay either shop a visit to make a presence?
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:Very sad indeed.

In case nobody has noticed, Abe has not been around for quite some time. Although I do not msg frequetly, I try to keep everyone who emails me up to date as to what's happening.

At this point, I AM CONCERNED to say the least. Full payment has been made to Abe and I was reassured that everything was going to run smoothly after that. This was done 2 weeks ago and still no word from Abe.

Abe has not been in contact with me for over 1 month.

Michael @ Urban Imports 1-919-544-4140 has been in contact with me and whom received final payment for the remainder of the goods.

I spoke with him yesterday and was trying to get a hold of Abe with no luck. I tried calling Dynamic cycles where apparently Abe works and spoke with Brian (IIRC) and has not seen Abe as well.

I Told them that if i did not here from Abe by the end of the week, that I would notify the proper authorities and start a criminal investigation.

THIS IS THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO... Once s--- hits the fan, there is no going back. I'd rather have this end peacefully no matter how long it takes.

I was informed that Abe recently became a father, so i am being VERY patient and trying to give him the time he needs, but this is without a doubt rediculously long.

Is there anyone in his area that could pay either shop a visit to make a presence?
WHat is the address of his shop?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

http://urbanimport.com/xcart/customer/h ... ode=update

http://411ca.whitepages.com/1234/search ... 9-544-4140
Urban Import
2300 Englert Dr
Durham, NC 27713-4450
(919) 544-4140
Domain name: urbanimport.com

Administrative Contact:
Urban Import
Michael Hinderliter (michael@urbanimport.com)
+1.9196975408
Fax: -
2300 Englart Drive Suite C1
Durham, NC 27713
US

Technical Contact:
Urban Import
+1.9196975408
Durham, NC 27713
US

Registrant Contact:
Urban Import
+1.9196975408
Durham, NC 27713
US
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

tiny bit far for me, but i got faith in ya oskar
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

Having a child is time consuming but part of having a child and supporting it is having the financial job security through responsible customer care. If this Abe guy is running a business and has recieved payment for outstanding products i cant see any reason to hold back from Investigation with the authorities now, any lack of communication, even lack of a short phone call from Abe is completely unacceptable!

Once again Oscar thanks for the feedback through Email

If the situation changes then great and no offence meant by the above, but the way this GB has been going it seems like any money could have been laundered and denial of recieved payment easily conducted.

Lets hope all is going accordingly. Personaly i would email Abe a Deadline to be met before authoritys' are contacted
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Tommy D wrote:. Personaly i would email Abe a Deadline to be met before authoritys' are contacted
Ten business days is PLENTY of time for him to get back to you guys..DO IT!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

well i just phoned...no abe but the guy on the phone was doing alot of um's and oh's. said abe isnt there anymore and just happens not to have a number he can be reached at, oh and the name of the company sounded different when the guy answered. im thinking a international lawsuit may be in order. its bad enough to rip someone off in your own country but when you cross borders it gets way worse. the number i phoned was 1-919-544-4096.
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

umm dali i think you called the wrong number
the number i phoned was 1-919-544-4096.
Urban Import
2300 Englert Dr
Durham, NC 27713-4450
(919) 544-4140
+1.9196975408
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

well this is the number i phoned for mmi performance to talk to abe.
ModernMotoringInnovations wrote:Hey,

If you guys dont know its me Abe. I havent gone anywhere im still here, and im not going anywhere for a while!!! I have been extremely busy lately. I want to apolgozie if i have not being answering emails in a timely manner. The numbers you guys have was my cell phone number, was probably one the best ways to reach me. All US buyers i will Drop ship you guys the kits. Oscar will be recieving the Piping kits shortly. The issue with the intercooler cores will be resolved shortly. The cores will be purchased in the States. Please allow me earlier next week to get them ordered and shipped out. If you guys are trying to reach, please contact me at the office. If im not there I WILL return your call!

Best Regards

Abe

(919) 544 4096
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

A deadline was put by me in several calls i made to the various #'s i have for Abe.

Between Sunday and yesterday I left 3 or 4 msgs stating if I did not hear back from Abe by the weekend, that I would notify the proper authorities.

Guess what.... I called today and spoke with Michael @ Urban Imports to see if there was any updates. Turns out, Abe is supposed to be calling me in the next 24 hours.

The latest is that Abe is putting together the remainder of parts. No specifics, but to me, that was the best news this week..

Honestly, This BB has caused me headaches and I have lost sleep over this during the past couple of nights. There is ALOT of capital at stake here and the last thing i want is for this to go sour.

IF an investigation is deamed appropriate, we can kiss the rest of the parts goodbye along with the money already sent. Any means of compensation for the lost goods/money whether it be through a lawsuit, will cost money.

Im remaining optimistic ( what choice do i have?). Abe did come through on the first part of the order. I'm sure with time, he will follow through with his commitment.

I ask that ppl do not call Urban Imports yet as this might put a strain on the relation I currently have with Michael and the situation.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

The part I don't get is you guys keep talking about the remainder of the parts. Well I have no parts, as well as everyone else in the US. If it is Abe that is supposed to drop ship the US buyers their kits that makes me a little concerned. I mean the way things have been going with him he may send the rest of the parts to Canada and never send out the US kits. I would really love to have an update for the US buyers.
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

slimmyslim1420 wrote:The part I don't get is you guys keep talking about the remainder of the parts. Well I have no parts, as well as everyone else in the US. If it is Abe that is supposed to drop ship the US buyers their kits that makes me a little concerned. I mean the way things have been going with him he may send the rest of the parts to Canada and never send out the US kits. I would really love to have an update for the US buyers.
The "remainder" of the parts are the missing pipes, ALL the intercoolers, a few turbos, BOV's, Wastegates, ALL the fans, oil lines, and odds&ends.

What seems likely is that Abe will ship everything to me and expect that I burden myself with the additional costs of shipping to the US.

Abe did email me yesterday, so he met the deadline of "weeks end".

Sounds all too familiar, but stated he was in a family emergency and with his first born, was going through alot of new experiences and such; therefore not able to be fully associated.

He did ask once more for the US buyers info. So maybe he still intends to do his part with US orders.

At this point, there is nothing we can do to make it go any faster. Its late as it is. My concern at this point are not deadlines, but getting what was paid for.
OSKY

Tommy D

Post by Tommy D »

I dont yet have anything? UK buyer....
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

well today at importfest i talked to oscar personally and i even seen the pipes and turbo personally and they are BEAUTIFUL... after seeing it makes me sad i cant come up with the rest of the money i owe him lol anyway oscar is doing everything he can he is a VERY good guy...
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2

Return to “Forced Induction”