Cookie issues

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
ariesdude

Cookie issues

Post by ariesdude »

Something is wrong with the cookies set by this site -

Problem 1:
Every so often the auto-login function doesnt work and asks me to login whenever i visit the site. I have to manually delete the cookie and restart IE and everything is fine again for a while.

Problem 2:
If i go to the BB index page and close the browser and then open it again and browse to the index page - all posts are marked as "read" - even the ones i know i havent read before.

I am not trying to complain - i am just bringing some nuisance issues to attention.

The admins and moderators are doing a great job and i am really grateful to the owner of this website. Without this forum i would be really lost and would be spending some big bucks at the shop. Thank you all.
94 Mx-3 Precidia
1.8L 4Cyl DOHC newGen BP (used to be B6DE) ATX
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=54032
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ariesdude
hharb

Post by hharb »

i've never ran into problems with this website... it's nicely done and it runs quite smoothly... i do believe that the problem might be generated by your end rather than by the website... do yourself a favour and start using Firefox, it will definitely improve your browsing experience. you could also try and fix whatever is wrong with your IE... perhaps uninstall it and reinstall it..
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Actually Aries is correct. The same thing happens to me on 3 different computers using 2 different browsers. Its annoying on occasion but not really worth worrying about. Since you only have 22 posts so far hharb.. likely you just havent visited the site often enough yet to have encountered the issue.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”