Videos?

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
NeZmO

Videos?

Post by NeZmO »

Why isn't there an impressive MX-3 video like this? I've seen outside views of them but all are short, crappy footage, or no strung out runs as detailed as this. Or am I not looking in the right places? I will soon finish up my GS turbo project and provide some vids. :)
NeZmO

Post by NeZmO »

XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

kewl..but way to long...

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Hello SSautochrome turbo!

In fact, its funny how they call it an ssautochrome turbo even though its made by a chineese company called mingzhu. Yes they are chineese turbos. If you ever search about ssautochrome turbos on the internet you will always ALWAYS find the post about the guy having one that split in half. But that was not the same company that makes them.

I have one on my car. I dont know if im going to keep it or not but its working good so far.

Funny how everyone says their crap but then so so so many people use them.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”