how to remove rear windshield wiper

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
emerica

how to remove rear windshield wiper

Post by emerica »

it died on me and i think i just ned to tighten some bolts or something
(worked on my fronts when they stoped workin)
just wondering how you get the damn thing off??
thanks in advance for any help 8)
reppin' calgary alberta son what
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2194833
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

first disconect the battery then take the cover off at the end of the wiper arm and under there should be a 12mm nut take that off then after u have that off use a dep socket for the first nut after the 12mm this one should be around 21mm just guessing and once thats off get the next 21mm off, then take the 3 pin thingys off that cover the wiper motor make sure u dun loose em somewhere i lost 1 a while back... then theres 2 10mm bolts on the inside take em off watch out for the ground wire and wallah that should be it...
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

sry i was wrong i went to take it apart again and the top one is 10mm and the other 2 on the outside under the 10mm are 23mm then take the mount thing off and go under and unhook the wiring...
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”