new pics about my new mod's (XENON PAG.1, NEW RIMS PAG.2)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
v4NDALu

Post by v4NDALu »

ehehe rims upgrade, hope u like it, i will take some pics as soon as possible with them on the car!

92' mazda mx3 k8 v6
v4NDALu

Post by v4NDALu »

KOSEI mode ON! with 215/40/zr16

:twisted:
92' mazda mx3 k8 v6
illapino

Post by illapino »

those are nice v4ndalu. i like them more than the first quair (quair = 2 pairs)

i see you're in portugal. by any chance would you know of any e-spec glass mx-3 headlights for sale there, or if ur local mazda dealerships are able to get a hold of them?
1992 Mazda Precidia
V6 K8 Engine
v4NDALu

Post by v4NDALu »

illapino wrote:those are nice v4ndalu. i like them more than the first quair (quair = 2 pairs)

i see you're in portugal. by any chance would you know of any e-spec glass mx-3 headlights for sale there, or if ur local mazda dealerships are able to get a hold of them?
hi friend, yes there is some headlights in a junkyard near my house but they wan't something like 100€ for them, and that's without shipping what will make them a litlle expensive :?
92' mazda mx3 k8 v6
hharb

Post by hharb »

DUDE.. your old rims were much nicer.. not that those ones aren't great but yeah, i wouldn't have switched
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

Nice ride. There is a HID kit (XENON 6000K) for sale on this website: http://www.beyond.ca Just do a search for it!!
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
illapino

Post by illapino »

v4ndalu, what is the name of your HID kit and what website sells it?
i need more details

there's also Xetronic, Maruta, and Apexera that make JDM HIDs, but wanna see more of what's out there ... who else here is running HIDs anyway?
1992 Mazda Precidia
V6 K8 Engine
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

illapino wrote:v4ndalu, what is the name of your HID kit and what website sells it?
i need more details

there's also Xetronic, Maruta, and Apexera that make JDM HIDs, but wanna see more of what's out there ... who else here is running HIDs anyway?
Not to many ppl, all I know is !vtec-this! and franko, there are some other ppl doing it to, but they are illegal so some ppl stay away from them. I am gonna do it myself cause the mx3 lighting sucks so nad I dont want to die.
illapino

Post by illapino »

that's wierd you say it's illegal. all the little honda boys do it left to right in my city so why aren't they getting cacked? ... this seems to be really confusing to me. because some sources (like you) say it's iillegal, but everyone who makes HID (including legitimate companies like Xetronic, Philips, and McCulloch) are widely used everywhere ...
1992 Mazda Precidia
V6 K8 Engine
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

illapino wrote:that's wierd you say it's illegal. all the little honda boys do it left to right in my city so why aren't they getting cacked? ... this seems to be really confusing to me. because some sources (like you) say it's iillegal, but everyone who makes HID (including legitimate companies like Xetronic, Philips, and McCulloch) are widely used everywhere ...
I know, that is becuase the cops dont rally enforce it cause its just something they dont know about or know how to deal with around here. I would not be worried about it. I am still getting a set of 6000k's

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”