looking for another mx-3 (need to be auto)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Paragon

looking for another mx-3 (need to be auto)

Post by Paragon »

if anyone has a mx for sale, fairly cheap, it's for my girlfriend, she needs a car, and she refuses to get a stick. i'm in northern maryland, and willing to come get the car if it's under 6 hours away. color isn't too important, but it has to be auto. also, i'd like it to be an rs, so it's not got an advantage over mine...thanks a lot
tivo0131

Re: looking for another mx-3 (need to be auto)

Post by tivo0131 »

i was thinkin about sellin my car but i'm askin about $3,500 not sure what your price range is its a 95 rs white but its a work in prgress if interested e-mail me at evotivo@yahoo.com i'll sed some pics if interested <P>latez
XavIaN

Post by XavIaN »

we already talked :) keep me posted bro she is urs if u want it
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

Dude...I told you before, Phip's auto sales in aberden/havre de grace they have a silver rs, Reb's in elkton/northeast they have a rasbmetallic se, and that other car lot on 40 right before you get to northeast on the left hand side they have a black one. And there was one at budget a/s, but that's gone now, it was so pretty.<p>[ December 04, 2002: Message edited by: gmuffb ]
¤Kelli¤
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

I have a friend selling his '94 Red MX-3 RS. It an automatic with sunroof, airbags, cass. stereo and more. He's asking $3,500. Write me if your interested.<P>later,<BR>dee.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
Q187

Post by Q187 »

Yo I'm about to trade MX-3's with someone in New York. He will be selling mine. It's a GS but you could buy it and give your RS to your GF. 92 GS, White, Auto. Front Combat Spoiler, SIde SKirts, PRM intake, Weapon R exhaust, Xplode CD Deck, Speakers, CD Changer, B+G lowering springs. Major tune up and tranny rebuilt about 10,000 miles ago. He'll probably be looking for about $4,000 for it. If you are interested, I'll give you his email addy.<P><BR>Pics in my sig<p>[ December 06, 2002: Message edited by: Q187 ]
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

hey kelli, i went to phip's on friday to check out that silver RS...the dude inside tried telling me it wasn't for sale, however, it looked like it had been detailed, it had a "94" sticker on the windsheild, and it wasn't tagged...it looked like it had been in a front end accident and fixed poorly. my dad and i are going to run down and check it out sometime this week again when the snow clears, i had to un-bury half the car to check it out
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

It's about damn time you listened to me paragon...did you check out the other ones?
¤Kelli¤
theo

Post by theo »

Hey Q187: Could you give me his email address too? I mean the guy you are trading with. Also, Paragon, I am thinking about getting rid of my Mx. It is a 1995 RS. Chast white, auto, lowered with Weapon R coilovers, custom exhaust, 17" Quantum Tek rims with Falken Ziex tires. It has an intake and a custom stereo system consisting of 2 12" Audiobahn's in a bandpass box with an 840 Watt Power Acoustik amp. It has 85,000 miles on it with new tranny installed about 12,000 miles ago. My email is theoyork7@cswebmail.com.<P>Thanks guys,<P>theo

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”