Jimishadow pleasure to deal with

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Jimishadow pleasure to deal with

Post by mitmaks »

Bought door glass from him for my mx3, came fast, packaged well and he sold it to me just for price of shipping. Would recommend to anyone
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

thumbs up from me for a quick shipped radiator fan
twoie

Post by twoie »

same here for a tail light

twoie
tallymx3

Post by tallymx3 »

Adding another positive for jimishadow, got a guage cluster for a good deal. Would definiatly recommend :2thumbsup:
1992 WHITE 1.6l SOHC saving for a BPT swap next year, New interior next month, and new Paint Hooray
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

Another feedback for Jimishadow. Got the stuff I needed and he is def a pleasure to deal with. Great to deal with and responded quick.
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

This goes to you buddy for the much needed mount nuts. Thank you so much man. I am getting closer to getting back on the streets,
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

Another positive for Jimishadow. I met up with him awhile ago for a sort of mini swap. Great guy and would deff. do business in the future.
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Yeah I bought a headlight from Jimishadow, it was in extra good shape, better than expected, and shipping was prompt and he was very fair and reasonable to negotiate with.
92 MX-3 RS
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Bought a passenger side glass cuz mine is all scratched up by some punk he sent me one that's in superior condition thanks again jimi :!:
92 MX-3 RS

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”