Battlestar Galactica is BACK TONITE!!!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Wow one of the best episodes EVER!! Excellent special effects, GREAT storyline...and finally some good comes out of all the chaos!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

The special effects were awesome.. decent story line as well.. And now Baltar is seperated and hanging out with the Cylons just like in the original series. :lol: I knew the Pegasus would be lost eventually.. but damn good battle and she took a few billion toasters down with her as well. And did I see that right? That little girl at the end wasnt after all Starbucks daughter? Or was the woman who took her one of the unknown cylon agents? ;) Hmmmm Hopefully Galactica will be able to benefit from the now doubled compliment of vipers and pilots. And maybe they will finally get back to looking for earth now ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
JapesMooney

Number of Cylons

Post by JapesMooney »

Just replying as to the number of Cylons - we have only 'seen' 7 so far. And I fall into the camp that expects Baltar to eventually turn out to be a cylon as well - it would explain his 'psychic connection' with the '6' model pretty well.
Also interesting that there are the same number of cylon models as their were colonies. Coincidence...?
95 MX-3 1.6L 4 Cyl B6 DOHC

Return to “Off-Topic”