Dimmer switch

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Gottagofaster

Dimmer switch

Post by Gottagofaster »

I'm missing the Dimmer/on switch for my Gauge and A/c lights....I accidently let it get thrown away..I"m thinking maybe i Could just run a switch somewhere does anyone know the wires that I need to connect to the switch to do that?
thanks
Kurt
93 mx-3 bp, CAI, msd blaster 2, ngk wires,NGK V-powers(just for limegreen). Pacesetter headers, no cat, cat-back 2.25" piping, autometer lunar A/F gauge, 800w 12" sub w/1600w amp. 3 way pioneer speakers all around
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I don't really understand what you are asking, but why not just get a new switch from one of the guys parting out a MX-3. They are all the same and you should be able to get it for pretty cheap.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
PatMX3

Post by PatMX3 »

You should just buy a used one from a mx-3 user here. Or, theres always your good old salvage yard/ junk yards. call' em up or go and look for an mx-3 and grab what parts you need. Leave a message for someone on the buy/trade/seller forom for the part you want.
"93 Mazda MX-3 GS. Special Edition* 1.8L
Color -Rasberry Metallic. P-START Ignition*.
EuroLITE Dash Gauge* 77,000/m
#2nd Mx-3 Owner.
Mazda. Get in. Be M o v e d .

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”