Jarid's new toy

Off-Topic Discussions
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Jarid's new toy

Post by cjthor »

Limited edition Goped GSR46R. Only 37 for world production. I got number 7! Stock form it is the fastest production goped. I changed up the gearing and put on the phat pipe....she now touches 50!!!

Lemme know what you all think. Ive been into gopeds since the early 90's. This scoot is my 8th scoot and I currently own 4. Fun stuff!!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I think your nuts LOL I'd rather race karts ;) 8)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Tunes67 wrote:I think your nuts LOL I'd rather race karts ;) 8)

Tunes67
Thats next on the list....Im gonna sell two of my scoots and get a goquad. Too many toys!!! Daymn this gets expensive...
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Daymn this gets expensive...
Heh.. you think these toys are expensive.. try getting married.. then you will see whats expensive LOL ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

My girl actually likes gopeds. Im almost done building her a nice stretched ped with a 41cc motor. Something nice and stable so shes as safe as possible. Gonna get motorcycle gear too!!
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Once I get a place with a garage.. I want to get a nice quad and do some dirt riding. I havent ridden in a long time.. but its something I had a lot of fun with. I need to finish the GS.. go on my road trip.. clean up my place and move to a new place that has a garage big enough to hold a quad and a couple of projects ;) The RS will probably get sold to fund the paint job on my GS and then my GS will take over as my daily ride. I have the truck to haul stuff and my future quad. But I would also like to build a good old fashioned muscle car again some day.. will need some room and some bank to do that well ;)

Tunes67

lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

Tunes67 wrote:
Daymn this gets expensive...
Heh.. you think these toys are expensive.. try getting married.. then you will see whats expensive LOL ;)

Tunes67
couldn't have said it any better.just wait til you have a kid, (if you don't already have one) lol. i was thinking about selling my quad but i store it at my grandfathers since i live in an apartment and i got on it the other day and rode around the yard and couldn't help but notice about 15 burnout patches and about 20 donuts marks. lol. he's 67 years old and still going. guess i'm not going to sell it ha ha
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot

Return to “Off-Topic”