MX-3 VIDEO AUDITIONS!!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
neverenuff
Supporting Member

MX-3 VIDEO AUDITIONS!!!!

Post by neverenuff »

Hello all, I want make a MX-3 video and would like to ask all members that would like to participate in this video to email me with a short home video of your ride I would like to see all typs of things like mx-3 races, burnouts,speedos going from 0-whatever, girls posing on an MX-3, or even just a quick tour through your car. if the file happens to be to big for you to email let me know I will be speaking with Barry aka(custommx3) a mod on this forum about possibly using some of his server space so I can download videos from there but untill then please let me know if you are having problems. I have done quite a few videos in the past but if you would like to see what kind of work I do and what kind of video I want to create with the MX-3s click on this link and once their make sure you click on PLAY WINDOWS MEDIA if not it will play it in flash and the audio sync will be off although the windows sync is slighly off also but as bad as flashes. http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_1232 ... tm?tc=7513
If there are any questions regarding this or any questions at all please feel free to email me at NEVERENUFF@COMCAST.NET Also please send all videos to that email to. Hope to see the videos pour in
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

SWEET, in fact were working on a video for a class project involing my mx3. its a 60 secound commerical on why not to street race. i'll put it up in about 2 weeks when its finished :D
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

e2blade wrote:SWEET, in fact were working on a video for a class project involing my mx3. its a 60 secound commerical on why not to street race. i'll put it up in about 2 weeks when its finished :D
Well what I need is your raw footage not edited also tring to get started on this ASAP so if you already have the footage get it to me. Thnx
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Also people make sure when you send me footage that you give me you name and year of car so I can give all the proper credits to ya
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

why raw?
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Probably for better quality.

Sorry Lou, I dont have the space to host such material. Im only alloted 75MB on my site since its provided me free by a coworker.
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

well i have the website that you can host anything you want on....if anyone is awesome with uploading setup and can help me get past the php file upload limitations (2mb) using perl I think you can go 36mb but I'm not that good, if anyone can give me some ideas i'll just setup a straight upload page for you guys, for now if you want to email me your vid to casper7526@aol.com (put in the subject MX-3 VID) i'll upload it...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Custommx3 wrote:Probably for better quality.

Sorry Lou, I dont have the space to host such material. Im only alloted 75MB on my site since its provided me free by a coworker.
No prob barry was gonna call you before I posted this to ask but my phone took a dump and untill I get my new one I have no phone book sbut thnx .

well i have the website that you can host anything you want on....if anyone is awesome with uploading setup and can help me get past the php file upload limitations (2mb) using perl I think you can go 36mb but I'm not that good, if anyone can give me some ideas i'll just setup a straight upload page for you guys, for now if you want to email me your vid to casper7526@aol.com (put in the subject MX-3 VID) i'll upload it...
That would be great man if anybody could help him it would make things go a lil smoother.
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

What's the deadline and once it's finnished, how can we get a burnt copy of it?
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
LooseChangeRacing

a burnt copy lol...well i'll be willing to encode to a dvd if you guys want, maybe charge like $7 and thats including shipping....so when it's done, we will do, already uploaded a few vids to the website for people....just so you know I have 500GB a month data transfer on the site, so well it's ALOT
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

LooseChangeRacing wrote:a burnt copy lol...well i'll be willing to encode to a dvd if you guys want, maybe charge like $7 and thats including shipping....so when it's done, we will do, already uploaded a few vids to the website for people....just so you know I have 500GB a month data transfer on the site, so well it's ALOT
Well I can encode to DVD but that will be an option for people that would want to pay for shipping and a blank DVD I wouldnt charge for time. But to keep it simple I would just upload it to a server for everyone. As far as dead line I would like to get started on this ASAP and I yet to even recive one video. Listen people I love the MX-3 and love making movies/videos and this is why I choose to do this. if people do not have the time to film but already have one or even have it uploaded to a server link me to the site but please make sure it is uploaded to a server that accepts them to be downloaded. please email me with any questions. I realy want to get stated on this as this is a time consuming prosses and my free time may be getting tied up soon. hope tp see some vids soon.
LooseChangeRacing

well I can get you all the vids I have and you would probably have enough right there, roughly 2gb or so, anyway I am still hoping someone good with perl or anything else you might think will work to help get a upload section on my domain, i'll host the final vid for everyone as well...I got your aim, i'll try and get in touch with you on that....
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

LooseChangeRacing wrote:well I can get you all the vids I have and you would probably have enough right there, roughly 2gb or so, anyway I am still hoping someone good with perl or anything else you might think will work to help get a upload section on my domain, i'll host the final vid for everyone as well...I got your aim, i'll try and get in touch with you on that....
sounds good hit me up.
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

hi again, sorry for slow reply, well were gonna be shootin the video next thursday...
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

e2blade wrote:hi again, sorry for slow reply, well were gonna be shootin the video next thursday...
No prob I wont start editing untill probly Nov 4 which is a Sat. I hope by then I have a good amount of footage. By no means is Nov 4 the dead line to send vids in; that will just be when I start editing the vids I got. Please keep the vids coming the more I got the better it will be. Again if there are any questions please feel free to contact me.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”