Teal GS Spoiler F/S $20

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
justin h

Teal GS Spoiler F/S $20

Post by justin h »

I have GS spoiler, it is Tropical Emerald Metallic. It is in good condition, however it has small chip on the bottom. The chip is less than an inch long and less than half an inch wide. The chip is on the back bottom drivers side of the spoiler (the part by the edge of the little rear glass). It is easily repairable, but not necessary. It looks good as is, I'm got a new spoiler so I don't need this one anymore. <BR>Let me know if you have any questions.<BR>The price is $20 + shipping, but if someone wants to bid more than someone else I'll go with that.
marshmallow15

Re: Teal GS Spoiler F/S $20

Post by marshmallow15 »

want to trade for some speedhut reverse gauges?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Wagner359

Post by Wagner359 »

i might be interested in a week or two let me know if you still have it I'll pay $20 + shipping
R I P ****
92 MX-3 RS H&R springs K&N filter Protege cold air intake premier mp3 HU Kicker RS6 component speakers kicker eclipse pa5422 4 ch. on speakers. profile amp on JL 15w3 3 ft box ported tuned to 28 hz. rota c8s black with a polished chrome lip and a fresh new black paint job.
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

I might be interested but what do u think the shipping to phoenix AZ would be, if it is decent i will take it.<BR>email me at nksmx_3@hotmail.com
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
justin h

Post by justin h »

I already have an extra set of indiglo guages, and I'm probably going to have a different set in a week.<P>Shipping to Phoenix should be about $9.00. Since I don't know the Zip code I used an address from Tucson I know on UPS.com to figure what it costs.<P>As far as the condition, it looks fine. I couldn't tell if the spoiler was chipped until I put it on my car and compared it to the other side. It's not that noticable, and if you're getting it painted anyways it is easily repairable.
Gkreator

Post by Gkreator »

You still trying to sell this?
Dave Hyatt
94 Teal MX-3 RS 5 Speed
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gkreator_inside (New Pics!)
justin h

Post by justin h »

Still trying to sell it. No one has said for sure that they want it. <BR>Shipping to most places is going to be ~$10.00, most likely a little less.
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

justin, i will take it if it has all the hardware email me @ nksmx_3@hotmail.com so we can set up the payment deal
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
justin h

Post by justin h »

you got mail.
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

i want it if nksmx-3 doesnt take it.<P>email me at Harvick29Taz@cs.com and let me know something.
tcsnipe

Post by tcsnipe »

Is this still for sale? If so ill take it. But is it teal of emerald green cause I think theres a difference?
justin h

Post by justin h »

Its sold.
Also, the emerald (Z1) is the early color mazda used. In 94(I think) they added Sparkle Green Metallic which is more green than teal.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”