TW Motorsports ---------

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
NeZmO

TW Motorsports ---------

Post by NeZmO »

Ok I don't know if anyone else is having problems with Darrell or heard anything besides what I have.... But I sent him the $365 for the hotpipes he had on sale on April 11th so that makes it almost 5 months now. At first he said he had fab problems and shouldn't take that long. After 2 months I j/told him to send me what he had and I would fab it myself. After another 2 months I stil didn't get anything so I told him to j/refund my $$$ and j/forget about and here I am with no money and no product and 5 months of my project time gone down the drain. I mean I do for one earn my money. Mommy and Daddy don't give me nothin, just me sweatin tearin up cement all summer. I would expect somethin like this from a private ebay seller but not someone known like Darrell. Hope he's not d*ckin me around and tryin to run.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: TW Motorsports ---------

Post by cjthor »

thought you were talking about someone else.that sucks man. U have a phone number? I never do any business until I actually talk to someoen on the phone.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Try calling him or cal lthe local police for where he lives/works. They will pay him a visit. Internet fraud is a crime and punishable so the police can definately do something about it if he won't respond. Just use the police as a last resort b/c once you get them involved you had better bet you won't be getting any hot pipes and maybe not your money. However, if he does not produce one or the other then he goes to jail...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
NeZmO

Post by NeZmO »

Well I can't get anything out of him. Same bs he's been givin me. Paypal as you know can't do anything after 45 days but talk to him and shut down his sales. Probetalk has suspended his account indefinitely. I HAVE wrote a claim to VISA and I am awaiting their reply. But there are many ppl paying his visit or have been ripped off by him. There's no logical excuse. He could j/send me what he has. He sales the same product that SSAutochrome sales. Like I said there are many ppl starting forums on this guy and are not happy on mx6 and probetalk. I'll prolly call the local authorities or see him in court either way. Nobody's gonna run with my money. At least without limpin.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

NeZmO wrote:Well I can't get anything out of him. Same bs he's been givin me. Paypal as you know can't do anything after 45 days but talk to him and shut down his sales. Probetalk has suspended his account indefinitely. I HAVE wrote a claim to VISA and I am awaiting their reply. But there are many ppl paying his visit or have been ripped off by him. There's no logical excuse. He could j/send me what he has. He sales the same product that SSAutochrome sales. Like I said there are many ppl starting forums on this guy and are not happy on mx6 and probetalk. I'll prolly call the local authorities or see him in court either way. Nobody's gonna run with my money. At least without limpin.
any update on this man?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
NeZmO

Post by NeZmO »

I do have somewhat of a reply. I have talked to several of my friends who are officers for my county and they have instructed me to talk to an investigator and they will take care of me seeing as how what he has done is a felony. He has actually committed 2 which is more reason to track him down and have him prosecuted. I tried calling him Friday and he has changed both his cell phone # and his business # so I guess that means he is trying to run with our money. But I AM going to talk to the investigator and they will contact the local police in Kingsport and go on from there. I will give an update tomorrow after I return with more details. Rest assured he's not getting away with it.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

can you post the links to the ebay sale?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
NeZmO

Post by NeZmO »

I do not have links to the ebay sale only the receipts from paypal and my credit card statement. I didn't do the sale through ebay, I just sent the money to his shop through paypal. Why do u ask? Do you need some information?

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”