heart ache!

Off-Topic Discussions
rsroadkilla

heart ache!

Post by rsroadkilla »

Recently broken up with my girl after 3 years and it feels so crap!

We grew appart, but i just cant stop lovin her!

We always used to talk about our future with kids, our own place, married and how were going to show the whole world how happy we are!

i honestly believed she was the one, and im so gutted were not together.

I know people go through this all the time, but i just wanted to talk about it...

Anyone got any advice on how long this feeling lasts?
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Do yourself a favor, move on, if it was ment to be, she;ll be back, if it wasnt, then youve done yourself some good.

When I was younger I was in the same predicament, but a 4 year relationship. I moved on. I dated alot after that, then decided it was time to just live life for me. Not long after I met my wife, and it was the best thing that could ever happen to me.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

Thinbgs are just so weird at the mo... she used to come to the shows and model, so it was always us and the car bought us closer together! we had a wicked time, and we even met first of all through a car show about 100 miles away from where we live!!! :shock:

Ever since we broke up, i;ve just lost all love for my car... as it was pretty much our car!

Tried spending a bit of time with other women, but its just not the same!

But cheers for your advice mate. Just helps to hear people say things about the future, and theres nothing i love more than the thought of being happy, havin a wife and having kids!!!!!

Your a lucky man!!! 8)
mzdamx3rsdohc

Post by mzdamx3rsdohc »

i know exactly wut u mean maybe 1 yr.less in a relationship its tough as hell tho even if they f-ck u over. its always hard to let someone go especially when u see a future with them. my ex and would say we could never be with anyone else,etc,etc,etc. and u know im starting to believe that. mainly cause b4 her sex wasnt nethiing amazing but with her when u have a connection, no one else could compare. we used to cruise and race all night long, and i still think shes the only girl that i could do that with as, it was never the same with anyone else. hang out with some buddies and forget about hanging out with girls, as they'll just remind u of how good it was and how they cant compare at all. nothing will be the same with neone else or could it be with ur ex again as ppl grow and change over time. and no one u go out with will compare as the 2 of u were together for 3 yrs. thats 3yrs of growing and changing with eachother. so no one else will be the same or make u feel the same way until u and ur new gf have grown and changed together for the same amount of time. ull have a better connection and relationship one day with someone else just not overnight. hope this makes sense or at least makes sense to u, as i know u want to hear something reassuring probably. but as the saying goes "if u love something set it free if it comes back it was meant to be, if it doesnt it wasnt meant to be." just remember bro it may not seem like it now but theres plenty of fish in the sea. these r things i have been told recently and i just thought id share with u buddy. good luck, do things for urself for a bit and live for urself as selfish as it sounds.hopefully this somewhat helps but keep talking about it as its better than holding it in and having sleepless nights cause ur thinking of her and cant go to sleep. at least it was that way for me
dohc b6, intake, exhaust, miata cams ready to go in
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Im trying to get rid of mine. She doesnt like me working on the mx3!! HOW DARE HER!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

lol. Bet your miss her when shes gone though!!! :p

Return to “Off-Topic”