[FS] low 13 second high 12 second mx-3 parts. PART OUT

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
comish71

Post by comish71 »

pm sent
1993 MX-3, KLZE, HOTSHOT HEADERS, CUSTOM EXHAUST WITH WALKER QUIETFLOW, K&N INTAKE, DIGITAL 6, QUAIFE LSD, FIDANZA FLYWHEEL, CLUTCHMASTER STAGE 3, GROUND CONTROL COILOVERS
14.32 @ 95.4mph
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

Waiting on reply for TB , let me know please
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
ruthless_mx3

Post by ruthless_mx3 »

hey LooseChange you don't want the TB you don't need it I do!! :D

yeah I'm still waiting for a reply too
93 MX3 GS SE KLZE -- RIP May 1, 2011
14.007 @ 98.46 1.991 60ft -- the only time she made it to the 1/4 :(

92 MX3 GS aka Goldmember - I'm trying to keep the legend going and as always credit to Andy for starting the legend ;)
sc61 currently @ 8 psi, wiseco 10:1 pistons, K1 rods, ported ze heads w/ kl31 cams
K-North

Post by K-North »

hey hows it oging... im intersted in the shocks struts and spring combo u had set up there... but first id like to see some pics of them to see how the shape is if its aite
hey all im a new 92 mx3 gs owner... had a permance clutch but he blew the head gaskets when i bought it.. and theres a lower kit and exaust system.. so i guess i got a okay deal.. but damn wait.. just Dropped in a KLZE engine from japan
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

Hey sorry everyone, i feel like im bein a d---, but i seriously have no time. Because of this ive decided to just part out the motor and throw in another ZE for now. Im slowly getting back to everyone that wants peices of the motor, just give me some time.

Sorry if i have got anyones hopes up, or wasted their time. I just dont have time to tear apart the whole car and go to the post office everyday shipping parts. That and i barely ahve time to check this thread to even see what ppl want.

I may part the car out when schools out, since theres so much interest. That way i can add more goodies to my rx7 project.

Anyways i'll be clearing my pm box soon and anyone wanting parts of the motor, minus the tb and intake manifold (going on new motor) please PM me.
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

all good, at our age things can get pretty busy.

just send me a pm when u have time. im in no rush

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”