BOOOOO ERNS!

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Timmie_g

BOOOOO ERNS!

Post by Timmie_g »

So Mazda In The Mountiains was amazing and I had a great time meeting and hanging out with everyone, today however was not so good, the clutch slave cylinder went in my car today. Luckily however the car managed to get me back home to edmonton, sadly now the car must sit for a couple days till the holiday passes and i can get the parts to fix my clutch.

O well, crap happens i suppose, just thought I'd let everyone know.

Tim :?
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

That sucks royally. At least it wasn't the engine. Hope you got my email. Let me know either way.
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
Timmie_g

Post by Timmie_g »

yea so it turns out that the reason my slave cylinder blew up was because somehow i managed to snap my clutch fork off inside my transmission. This car has fought me every step of the way so far so im expecting to open up my trans and find peices of the fork jammed between gears and to see them cut up beyond repair.

If anyone else has any expeience with this sort of problem, any input you have will be greatly appreciated.
Flinch

hey

Post by Flinch »

hey timmy lol turned out my clutch was the rong one for my car, thanx Mopac! *fuckers* So i changes it out and got a new fork and clutch as well as a balbering and she shifts like butter now i hope your car has been fixed by now since it has abeen a while since the cruise. Hey you should send jams some of those pictures and flyby vids you took on the cruis.
-KL31 stock internals with curved neck intake manifold and KL36 ecu
-Turbo running 7.5psi
-FMI 3"x12"x32" all alluminum and welded, have a 7.5 PSI spring she just creeps on cold nights
-ACT 6puck sprung/96 probe tranny
-Short shifter
-HEI and MSD 6al (makes a big difference when you spend the 65$ ont he right spark plugs)
-KYB GR-2 struts with H & R springs
-Megan racing seats
-Personal 280mm stearing wheel
-Familia rear strut tower bar
Timmie_g

Post by Timmie_g »

yea man i got it fixed it works well now, yea ive been meaning to send him some stuff but i just forget lol. I took some new pics of my car today so i should remember to send everything now.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”