[fs] my 92 gs turbo'd

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
oh-hell

[fs] my 92 gs turbo'd

Post by oh-hell »

everythings on it and im running mid 12's on pump gas untuned. Ive invested over 8k looking to get 5k. Would consider some trades and could deliver up to 200 miles.
[fs] 92 MX3 gs 2.5 klze v6, Intake, Exhaust,drop zone spring{awsome},Turbo, Splitfire plugs, fmu, gauges ,drilled slotted rotors ,motegi rims,tires,Blackout lights, and a nut behind the wheel~~ so far.
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

I need more specs, some pics, and a complete list of add-on's...is this a klze with which turbo, side mount, front mount, running 4 pounds? I hope you have a ignition and stand-alone setup? whats up?
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

Ill need an e-mail address too send pics. As far as the ze and turbo im running 6lbs and a mech. fmu. its been on the wideband by jdm industrys and is working great. Anything else you need to know ill send pics of.
[fs] 92 MX3 gs 2.5 klze v6, Intake, Exhaust,drop zone spring{awsome},Turbo, Splitfire plugs, fmu, gauges ,drilled slotted rotors ,motegi rims,tires,Blackout lights, and a nut behind the wheel~~ so far.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

post up some pics, you should be close to spokane too then huh?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
oh-hell

Post by oh-hell »

dude weve spoken like 10 times. Im very close 2u. oh and i still cant figure out how 2 post a pic..
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Download a pic to a photobucket account online (free) then copy the IMG tag on the site and paste it here.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”