//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

funny that the number given to contact Abe has now been disconected, hmmm
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
ModernMotoringInnovations

Post by ModernMotoringInnovations »

Hey,

If you guys dont know its me Abe. I havent gone anywhere im still here, and im not going anywhere for a while!!! I have been extremely busy lately. I want to apolgozie if i have not being answering emails in a timely manner. The numbers you guys have was my cell phone number, was probably one the best ways to reach me. All US buyers i will Drop ship you guys the kits. Oscar will be recieving the Piping kits shortly. The issue with the intercooler cores will be resolved shortly. The cores will be purchased in the States. Please allow me earlier next week to get them ordered and shipped out. If you guys are trying to reach, please contact me at the office. If im not there I WILL return your call!

Best Regards

Abe

(919) 544 4096
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

Well gosh, you guys are still waiting....anyway I do want this kit....problem is... i didn't get in on the group-buy...anyway, how long until you are able to get this kit shipped upon payment...like, once this group-buy finally is done I know you will be raising the price a bit, but does that mean once I pay the kit will get to me in 2 weeks or so? Anyway, unless someone wants to sell their groupbuy spot let me know...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

very tempting.....
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

Dali wrote:very tempting.....
i agree
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

[quote="ModernMotoringInnovations"]Hey,

If you guys dont know its me Abe. I havent gone anywhere im still here, and im not going anywhere for a while!!! I have been extremely busy lately. I want to apolgozie if i have not being answering emails in a timely manner. The numbers you guys have was my cell phone number, was probably one the best ways to reach me. All US buyers i will Drop ship you guys the kits. Oscar will be recieving the Piping kits shortly. The issue with the intercooler cores will be resolved shortly. The cores will be purchased in the States. Please allow me earlier next week to get them ordered and shipped out. If you guys are trying to reach, please contact me at the office. If im not there I WILL return your call!

Best Regards

Abe

(919) 544 4096[/quote

Any idea when us in the US will be getting our kits? Im getting a bit antsy about this entire thing.
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

i agree, this whole thing was started around a year ago. whatever this kid doesnt have i can source it out myself, probably cheaper to. im really expecting AT LEAST extended warrenty on this stuff. car was parked all summer and the snow is going to start falling here in a month so the car is staying in storage until next may. i had custom axels made and shipped within a week from the other group buy, this buy was some welded pipe and ordering alot of parts.......i know custom work takes time but come on.
96mx-3

Post by 96mx-3 »

so what happend is there still people buyign them or is it better to find a nother place to get one ?
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

no one has received anything yet.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

4 those that have called me, they would know that the shipment I received on the 31 was selected to be inspected by canada customs this past Monday.

I received a call today stating that everything was ok and that the shipment was cleared.

If im not mistaken, I have 6, possibly 7 complete sets of piping. Unfortunately, only 2.5 " DP were sent as the 3" were never shipped by the manufacturer. I HIGHLY doubt we will see the 3" for quite some time.

All parts will be provided as per the group buy. Any parts that are missing will be shipped out as soon as they are made available.

In most cases, you will be receiving 2 shipments:

1- complete piping, turbo, wastegate, and BOV (where applicable).

2- Fittings, intercooler, 2 fans, gaskets, oil lines, etc.

The latter i would imagine is ready to be shipped to me as well. I just spoke with Abe, and he imagines that the goods have arrived.

The reason being is that he has been expecting a baby for the past couple of days and therefore unable to answer calls or emails. He is expecting a premie; i imagine its not an easy time for him.

School has started (2 weeks strong), making all this that much tighter for me. To boot, I have booked the next week off and will be in Cuba until the 24. I'm not sure whether or not i'll have the time to send out the kits before I leave, BUT, its possible and I will try to have it taken care of during my absence if im not able to do so.

US orders:

I will talk to Abe's associates and see what will be done. Tomorrow I hope to have some more answers for you guys.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

hey guys,
i just wanted to say, that even though we have been waiting a while for this custom kit to come out, but i can't wait to have a fully boosted ze!! good things come to those who wait.
Travis
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

does anyone know how much hp we can expect to get from these turbos at say 18-20 psi?
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

to many variables to really say

babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

mx3stylez wrote:does anyone know how much hp we can expect to get from these turbos at say 18-20 psi?
first you'd need a different turbo than the one in the kit and get your internals done, install a good stand alone system, fat injectors.
THEN once all that is done. You could get around 400-450whp, maybe even more
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

internals, injectors, and magasquirt allready done. check my signature for variables

Return to “Forced Induction”