MX3 being caught as rice

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
solo_ryder

MX3 being caught as rice

Post by solo_ryder »

Found this vid on streetfire... 51 seconds in they claim rice on a mx :( :

http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvide ... bd8206.htm
Boris

Post by Boris »

man there's some UGLY cars in that vid lol
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

The worst has to be that sunfire....its hood is sooo high....lol....looks nasty!!! :throwup:
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Gay video. Half the cars in there were not all that bad, just not modified that much. I'm not a big fan of flame jobs, but this guy seriously thinks they are ALL rice...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Neil

Post by Neil »

Did anybody else bother to read the comments for that video? And how the one person said that sparco seats are rice? Am I the only one who finds this incorrect? They are probably the most functional seats you can buy (if properly installed) Otherwise if they were so “rice” why would Formula 1 and the WRC use them in almost all there cars?
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Am I the only one who finds this incorrect? They are probably the most functional seats you can buy (if properly installed) Otherwise if they were so “rice” why would Formula 1 and the WRC use them in almost all there cars?

See if you are really racing the car.. then the seats arent rice. If you just put them in because you consider them to be cool... then its rice.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
vasilaar

Post by vasilaar »

OUCH... yea... just ouch...

k... in defence... that MX did look kinda ricey... sry... i love them to death... but its deffinatly not the way i would have gone...

however... ppl that these... need to look up the deffination for rice.
alot of these cars were not rice... (most were, but there were a bunch)

like... the black mustang *01:47* (not really a fan of mustangs)... but yea... from that picture that looks like STOCK mustang, the vinyl on it as well as the rims look like they came straight from factory...

then if ppl just want to put euro tails in their civic or whatever, but haven't done n e thing else and probably won't... yea maybe they just like the look of them, its not like they think it makes them go faster...

if ur gunna critique something... make sure ur not a dumbass..

but for the most of those cars... OH GOOD GOD... where's the baby powder... someone needs a slap...
Drive it like you stole it.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

vasilaar wrote:OUCH... yea... just ouch...

k... in defence... that MX did look kinda ricey... sry... i love them to death... but its deffinatly not the way i would have gone...

however... ppl that these... need to look up the deffination for rice.
alot of these cars were not rice... (most were, but there were a bunch)

like... the black mustang *01:47* (not really a fan of mustangs)... but yea... from that picture that looks like STOCK mustang, the vinyl on it as well as the rims look like they came straight from factory...

then if ppl just want to put euro tails in their civic or whatever, but haven't done n e thing else and probably won't... yea maybe they just like the look of them, its not like they think it makes them go faster...

if ur gunna critique something... make sure ur not a dumbass..

but for the most of those cars... OH GOOD GOD... where's the baby powder... someone needs a slap...
Exactly, I posted a comment on streetfire about that mustang.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Tunes67 wrote:
Am I the only one who finds this incorrect? They are probably the most functional seats you can buy (if properly installed) Otherwise if they were so “rice” why would Formula 1 and the WRC use them in almost all there cars?

See if you are really racing the car.. then the seats arent rice. If you just put them in because you consider them to be cool... then its rice.

Tunes67
If somones car is a daily driver and gets used at the track, how are all the idiots like the maker of the video going to tell the difference?
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

No offense Neil.. but having been there done that kinda thing.. I dont build a daily driver for the track.. I build it for daily driving and I build a seperate car for show or the track. Just my opinion of course.. but if I saw racing seats in a import car while driving around town.. I would think RICE in a heartbeat.. Does that mean you should take out your racing seats cause I think they are ricey? Uhh no. Why would you care what I think about your ride to begin with? Build your car for what you like and what you want to do with it. The #1 ricest thing you can do to your car is build it in a way that OTHERS will think its cool. (except for the gigantic aluminum wing.. thats ricey no matter what ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Wow a mustang being rice? .. some stock cars being rice? .. there are some cars that are overdone... I don t know.. they yellow mustang looked nice lol.. the mx3 it did look a bit rice with a diff color hatch.

pfft my mx3 is rice.. but i can guarantee its the only mx3 in existance that has that paint (crosses fingers) and fo sho the only mx3 in el paso with the most mods ..even if they suck LOL . Kinda funny how they say that its a dumb way to blow your money on... most of those ricer cars didnt look like they spent much in fixing up. Tha man sleeping is pimp yo!! I think anything with a bodykit now adays is considered rice ? who cares? i liked the black civic ... SHH :P
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

lol..a riced out SE..
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
MechaManZero

Post by MechaManZero »

:roll: No Comment :roll:
Çlark
95 Mazda MX3 4 Banger
Currently: H&R Lowering springs, BPT from a GTR, 18.5x6x3.5 same side inlet and outlet intercooler, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
For BPT Frorums - http://www.aokforums.com/mazdaengines/
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

altezzas are played out, I prefer clean stock looking taillights
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mazdamx3sohc

Post by mazdamx3sohc »

so its rice cuz it doesnt have stock red and yellow taillights???hmmmm someone that made that video must be a real loser seeing how im sure half of those cars could take whatever hes got.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”