MEETING OF MAZDAS (MOM) Aug 20th 2006!!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I would think the MX3s will be there no later than 10am.

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I was talking about MOM

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

MX3Extreme wrote:If you guys want to come down during that time that would be fine but please make sure that they get my out there to judge you, I dont want you to drive all the way out there and then not be let in. I usually close the enter registrations after 12 noon only cause there is over 500 cars that are competing every year but I will do what i can if thats what you guys are going to do. Please understand that if you show up after 3pm its probably going to be too late but 1 or so is not bad and i am sure i can hook you up since I am running the Juding team this year once again. I would love to see the mx-3 people out to my show, unfortuntely my car is not done to bring back into show circuit yet but i want to make a major impact once again before i bring it back out. My silver Integra will be there in the front by the entrance so people can see what has been done to that car aswell. :D

MX3Extreme
Okay cool I will see you around 1:30 Pm MARK :).. I will leave MOM at around 12:30 :)
If you are up for a cruise or this lemme know mx3girl :) Please add me to msn sugarsound@hotmail.com we can talk about this more .. CHeers.

I already preregistered and sent my payments. See you there Mark.

Mattski
Rys_mx

Post by Rys_mx »

Is there anyone cruisin by hamilton via fairveiw either on the 401 or QEW so i can follow cuz i dont know toronto area that well, hopefully i can go find out tmrw for sure :D
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

contact Duncan (FieroMX3).
you can probably meet him just off the 401
MX3 GSR for dummies

Post by MX3 GSR for dummies »

Rys_mx wrote:Is there anyone cruisin by hamilton via fairveiw either on the 401 or QEW so i can follow cuz i dont know toronto area that well, hopefully i can go find out tmrw for sure :D
Read the west end thread. We need to get this organized.
If at first you don't succeed....it never happened

94 mx3 GS w/ KLZE, KL31 ECU, clutchmaster stage 3, cross drilled rotors, Custom ram air intake, Custom exhaust, Toyo tires, 250LPH fuel pump, Modified Distributor, Upgraded Wiring etc, external HEI, Full Body Drift kit and freshly painted Grey. Interior neon accents and much more in progress
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Too much for me.....hahahha....i may just do MOM....since St Catherines is sooooo far from me i just might go to MOM and stay there all day.....I had fun last year....i dont know...so undecisive....Matt........I added u on MSN we can talk more there....since I can register at Scrape I might wait until Sunday to decide and cruise there with u.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

MOM was great. Weather was a little cool, but turnout, on the Mx-3 part and for the whole show was great! Just of been at least 300 Mazda's there. I will say I'm really happy that I won Best Mx-3. It's my first show trophy for the car so I'm really really happy. I must thank all the Mx-3 peeps that voted for me, I really appreciate it. Also, Krish got himself a nice Mazda watch, the main prize for the draw. Word is it's worth $1100, who knows, but I'm glad that Krish walked away with something. As well, I also got the Mazda Canada's Presidents Mazda ballcap, kinda got thrown directly to me, with my hands full. Oh, and I also got a pair of clarion 5.25 speakers at my prize. Really nice especially since I'm still running stock speakers. I'll post some of the pics I took later. But it was a great show! :D
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I had a Ton of Fun today! It was good to see all you fellow MXr's There was alot of Sweet Mazda's. I think it was a far bettertime then Scrape by the lake would have been. Hope to see you all again soon.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Very good show. I got to meet pretty much all of you who I have never meet before. Saw lots of nice cars. I just wish I had my car there. We then headed over to krishes hosue and messed around for hours with his car finally found out at like 10pm what the problem was. Hope someone posts pics soon.
See ya all again soon
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Oh ya fantastic event....even if it was cold (I know better than it raining). And definately the peoples need to be doing the posting of the pics and the vids...cause I know there were bucket loads of those.

And once again congrats to Mike on winning Best Mx3 WOHOOO
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

it was ok
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

AHAAHAAH, Blew out my exhaust on the way home!!!! :shock:

driving beside a mazda 3 and BOOM !! and my car is louding than Hell!!!!

it was just the gasket at the end of the cat that blew out - but dang it's loud!! LOL
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
msequence2

Post by msequence2 »

OKAY ZERO pics or movies so far.. ? Can someone please post..

THanx

Matt

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”