Hey guys

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
MX3Cam

Hey guys

Post by MX3Cam »

Hey guys,
I just joined the forums here, I just bought a 95' MX3 last week, my first real car. It's pretty standard for now, gray with the intimidator intake and an exhaust the guy before me put on it. Hopefully I'll be able to do some work on it soon. Once it's done up all nice maybe i'll come out to a couple of the meets and show it off. neways, just wanted to say hey to everyone.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Welcome .................

It doesn't matter if your car is stock or whatever .. you should come out .. you'll learn stuff and meet new people ..........

Big Mazda Meet in Toronto on the 20th of Aug. Look up under Toronto ...

We want to get as many MXs out not only to the Mazda meet in Toronto (MOM = Meeting of the Mazdas) but to all the meets ......

Being in Oshawa the drive would be nothing for you since all the meets are pretty well west of you ........

So come out and meet us .............. love to have you

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
MX3 GSR for dummies

Post by MX3 GSR for dummies »

Like she says...it's a great way to learn. sorry to cross thread but whats up deb. It's been a while.

Anyways, totally come to the MOM meet. It will be a big one and well worth the info. One thing is for sure with our cars....let others learn and teach the mistakes before you make one! There are many options and combos for upgrades as well as Magyver tips for maintenance out there. Congrats on your purchase and welcome. 8)

P.S....no Q is stupid so speak freely! :wink:

STEVEO
If at first you don't succeed....it never happened

94 mx3 GS w/ KLZE, KL31 ECU, clutchmaster stage 3, cross drilled rotors, Custom ram air intake, Custom exhaust, Toyo tires, 250LPH fuel pump, Modified Distributor, Upgraded Wiring etc, external HEI, Full Body Drift kit and freshly painted Grey. Interior neon accents and much more in progress
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Steve .. I am on MSN now

DEB
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

Hi,

Im next door in Whitby, im not sure if im going to MOM but if I do we can head up together.

Where are you in the shwak?
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

C'mon Eric ........... you have to come to MOM

Got to show you my car ... :wink:

No ... No body kits put on her and not going to

DEB
MX3Cam

Post by MX3Cam »

Hey everyone, Thanks for the welcomes, I'll have to see what i'm doing next weekend, maybe I will head down to MOM. I'm acctually over in courtice Spinkx79, just off Trulls. Just moved to the area a couple weeks ago.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

MX3Cam wrote: I'm actually over in courtice
Hmmmmmm, Courtice he says ............... hmmmmm. Welcome aboard my friend and as a newbee let me be the first to give you your first assignment. This is part of the ritualistic drama and obligations that is assigned to all newbees. I won't make it too difficult on you either. This assignment is only good for your first year of newbeeship. At the end of that year, fellow members will rate your accomplishments of your assignment and bestow applicable honours.
Getting scared yet???

Your assignment, should you choose to accept, is to routinely (bi-monthly) scope out Dom's Auto wreckers for the following;
MX-3's
MX-6's,
PGT's,
626's and,
Millennia's

You will post your bi-monthly findings/updates in this Forum (Toronto) so as to ensure membership has ample resources to draw upon when required.

Welcome to MX-3.com and standing by for your first report (which is past due by the way).

No, you don't want to know what an alternative assignment would be. :laugh:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

LOL j-beef.....give the newbie some homework

mx3cam, since you just moved into the area, let me explain. there is an autowreckers on Baseline Rd just west of Courtice called Dom's
they almost always have a good selection of MX's there, so when (not if) something needs replacing, the wreckers is the best place to check first.

you should come to the Meet of the Mazda's on the 20th in Richmond hill. there will b a cruise up to it from the east end where you can tag along so you won't be singled out.
and it doesn't matter if you're stock...its actually better to start coming out now than to wait till you already have stuff done. see what other people have already done so you can decide what works, what doesn't, and use the enormous wealth of information we will share

MOM looks like it'll be a great turnout, and you won't be the only newb, there's another one coming from Hamilton
MX3Cam

Post by MX3Cam »

lol...that's a pretty awsome newbe assignment for me..lol...acctually I'm a part owner of a company called Durham Catalyst, basically we goto auto wreckers and stuff and buy their catalytic converters for recycling...I live in auto wreckers, a bi-monthly report will be no problem lol.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Great to see some new faces! Ya, as previously said, don't be affraid to come out cause your car's stock, the more the merrier, and besides, we all started out as stock anyway (well, most of us, or pretty close to it).
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:, we all started out as stock anyway (well, most of us, or pretty close to it).
i started out less then stock!

a blow b6 and a rusted and dented body.

Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Hey...welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it hear and look foward to seeing you at a meet. So is your MX3 a 4cyl or 6cyl. You should post some pics for us.

John
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
MX3Cam

Post by MX3Cam »

Shes a just a 4 cyl. I'll post some pics once i get my digi cam workin.
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

Welcome Aboard.... I see J-beef has already got ur first assignment lol...

When I joined the boards, I had a ZE, with a K8 Manifold and ECU, didnt know any better, without the boards my car would still be running under its peak! :)

Its good to see new faces in the club, new faces equals bigger meets!! :D

c u at MOM

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”