Wanted

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MazdaNoob123

Wanted

Post by MazdaNoob123 »

ok i need a 3 prong plug that goes into the ignitor in on the disty. V6
mine got cracked and broke. incase people dont know what im talking about its the plug that has the 2 coil wires in it and the middle wire is the tach.
If anyone has done the external coil mod they will have had to cut the part i need out.
I still cant find anywhere in the shop manual where it says there should be a 1in hole in the side of the block. (Blown K8) #6 rod thrown through block.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

You may want to post htis in the Want To Buy section, not the v6 technical/performance area.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

why dont you wire it directly? all you need is to buy some wire, crimp tool and those connector thingis. Open the disty.. its easy...
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
SloGsr

Post by SloGsr »

do you know if the four banger olug will work? if so I got one
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I doubt it works? check the hei mod in the faq, ignitor replacement. Its SUPER easy to wire it man.. trust me. You dont even need to swap the connectors or anything. Since you are not doing the hei mod its even easier.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”